A New Players Thoughts

Player avatar

StrykeNinja Send PM

So first, Hello! I've been playing RSCR for about 2.5 weeks and I've noticed a lot of different things involved with this project that's not RSC Lore; (AH doesn't count its a GE replica) such as, the items (can  be used as an inflation method for the market), side quests, and added NPCs to the system (ex Reaper... BTW thank you guys for adding markers for ?s and !s to my mini map) I also see alot of updates and extra NPCs being added that I didn't know were there before.

So, to solve the the cons why not  use the pro out of all this difference? The community involved in this, regardless if they mod, subscribe, or neither  balance out in a way to help another out if they can, so why hasn't anyone contributed to a wikia page specifically for RSCRevolution? A Community driven encyclopedia that can give easy access to information like holiday specific items, event details such as survival and lottery, walk throughs for Sq NPCs and added npc locations (ex the bankers outside lumbridge castle)

Yes I know the forums can direct  me to whatever  information that I want to know but I'm speaking for a more user friendly clientele that sign up to play this game,  especially mobile people, their "windows" memory isn't that of a PC so backburners time out, plus they might not have time to sift forum stickys (regardless of Google search wording) and just want a direct link  to some information within the game.

PS if there's anyone that can answer me this, why haven't I seen a claim items back button from the Auctioneer? Let alone that would be awesome to throw on all the bankers, make it all GE like