combat bug

Player avatar

Zach Nocare Send PM

DMM2_Participant

the updates are great but can we get this fixed ?

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, can you give more detail about the bug please?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Zach Nocare Send PM

DMM2_Participant

ill try and record it today

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

I logged on for some 33 action with some old buddies and a friend and i started doing some 1vs1s. Well during one of the fights when i attacked i went into melee combat and he did not. Instead he was ranging me and i was meleeing and he was also getting punches in.

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

also... Something that i have brought to n0ms attention like 15x. The reason i quit playing here. If youd fix this and of course that combat bug. I would do some pking here again..

Change the damn looting back to normal. I understand what you did. How you think it is a good idea. But it conpletely absolutely fucks me on droid pking. I cannot loot my piles unless i eat all of my opponents food first. Thats absolute bs. I lost probably 20 or 30 r2h kills because of it. And then i said ya know what fuck it. And quit playing.

You wanna bring back players? I suggest listening to the players. Fixing the problems they have and then trying to move forward. And slow down on your coding. You dont need to push updates faster then you know you can.

Write the code. Double check it. Test it ridiculously. Triple check it. Then maybe its ready for release.

Player avatar

Zach Nocare Send PM

DMM2_Participant

for some reason im missing from highscores too

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

fmlbruh said:

also... Something that i have brought to n0ms attention like 15x. The reason i quit playing here. If youd fix this and of course that combat bug. I would do some pking here again..

Change the damn looting back to normal. I understand what you did. How you think it is a good idea. But it conpletely absolutely fucks me on droid pking. I cannot loot my piles unless i eat all of my opponents food first. Thats absolute bs. I lost probably 20 or 30 r2h kills because of it. And then i said ya know what fuck it. And quit playing.

You wanna bring back players? I suggest listening to the players. Fixing the problems they have and then trying to move forward. And slow down on your coding. You dont need to push updates faster then you know you can.

Write the code. Double check it. Test it ridiculously. Triple check it. Then maybe its ready for release.

What on earth are you talking about? I think I have replied to you already on this but here, let me explain again:

99c833d7c253517ceae48e97b5dff437.png
Like I mentioned before in my reply, it isnt just randomly generated menu, it is prioritized..Here are the patch notes:

n0m said:

Patch notes: 31 Mar 2017 17:15
-Tweaked grouping for loot piles; Food and bones are set to lowest priority, all other items show on top.
Ground item priorities:
-Equipment
-Stackables(Runes, Coins, Arrows so on.)
-Drinkables (Anything with "drink" option);
-Food (Anything with "eat" option);
-Bones(Anything with "bury" option);
-Corrected Global[0/1] to Global[1/2] as it represents the channel you write to while in that tab.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

fmlbruh said:

Okay, so there is a bug on android where the menu goes over the top. So you only see about 10 items of bottom of the list.
I have now fixed this, I'm sorry I was unaware that it would act like this on android, please install latest android update.
AmcphNx.jpg

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

All good man ty for fixing. And the worst part was even when i got to the last few food it made the list smaller which kept me from gettin it still haha. Literally was having to loot every item to grab a 2h

Will be doing a little more pking now. Especially since fort is changed to drop items! I burned thru 20 sets pking there without really being on a team to get my share of chest.

Last edited by fmlbruh (24 May 2017 15:03)

Player avatar

Zach Nocare Send PM

DMM2_Participant

billy check out the lvl 3 getting killed thats whats happening.

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Yes! Its worse when pking bc ur opponent can still range u too! Lol

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

fmlbruh said:

Learn how to PK shitter..

More training, less bitching

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

fmlbruh said:

Learn how to PK shitter..

More training, less bitching

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

That glitch is visual,both are set in combat and are not able to range. ill fix it though