sunday fun with tractor. since they posted livefeed of me die to them.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

sorry for poor eddit. flame away.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Fake

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Pretty cool to see flats pking at team fort, with rings, with skillcapes. Very RSCR!

The movement seems smooth in the video, i assume lag is doing better?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Shinobi said:

Fake

... gotta love u <3 big_smile hahaha

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

this really hurts my brain to watch and to this day I'm baffled as to how anyone who's played this game since 2001 can be as shockingly bad at PK'ing as the people in this video (yes Gamble, you too)

it's really not fun knowing you can just run up to such a large group of people and get away almost every time lol. but as long as you guys are having fun that's the main thing!!!! keep up the good work smile you'll be 1b XP in no time Cash with all that fort time to skill

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Why didn't you put in the clip where you came into me and sonnys 1v1 at the altar when we were low food and i saved him from dying + caught u till dead

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

Why didn't you put in the clip where you came into me and sonnys 1v1 at the altar when we were low food and i saved him from dying + caught u till dead

I lost it, with the clip Where i Saw u killing Scream in level 1 Wild, 1 iteminng so you Can reach pk Cape.

Player avatar

fr33se Send PM

All I see is cherry picked clips from a day of you getting rolled over and over and whining about going out to solo at a team territory and dying then wahhhh wahhh I got 3v1, I got 10v1.. WAHHHH!! You're a baby back bitch Gamble. Surprised you didn't add the clip of you killed the lvl 50s in fort so you could feed your baby rage ego.

Last edited by fr33se (22 May 2017 13:28)

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

fr33se said:

All I see is cherry picked clips from a day of you getting rolled over and over and whining about going out to solo at a team territory and dying then wahhhh wahhh I got 3v1, I got 10v1.. WAHHHH!! You're a baby back bitch Gamble. Surprised you didn't add the clip of you killed the lvl 50s in fort so you could feed your baby rage ego.

Whos this gimp? I dont whine Im having fun making u tards look like downies. If i Was whining Why would i keep on giving u free Rune sets? Dumbass

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Tractor is always proud of managing a kill with 12 v 1

Tractor would be the best team in RSCR if they could just catch, cast, manage prayer, organise, and heal.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Tractor is always proud of managing a kill with 12 v 1

Tractor would be the best team in RSCR if they could just catch, cast, manage prayer, organise, and heal.

if only!

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

ahahaha rekt

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

Buthole said:

Nocashkilla said:

I lost it, with the clip Where i Saw u killing Scream in level 1 Wild, 1 iteminng so you Can reach pk Cape.

Also we were boxing for fun, mage boxing.. Pking doesnt always have to be armour and shit, we were gonna do full bronze and wind strike aswell just for the lols ;D

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Batman1443 said:

Buthole said:

Nocashkilla said:

Also we were boxing for fun, mage boxing.. Pking doesnt always have to be armour and shit, we were gonna do full bronze and wind strike aswell just for the lols ;D

Blah

Not happening Nyx

Last edited by Oopsie (23 May 2017 10:09)