Stat Reduction

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

If a player earns his stat legit he or she should have the right to reduce there level in any skill to level 1 from 99. ATM you can only do 14-1 gold sub or 99-90 89-80  ect ect ect. platinum sub. i myself and im sure other players would like to have there stats reduced to what ever we want via subs after all we put in the time and earned it.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

If a player earns his stat legit he or she should have the right to reduce there level in any skill to level 1 from 99. ATM you can only do 14-1 gold sub or 99-90 89-80  ect ect ect. platinum sub. i myself and im sure other players would like to have there stats reduced to what ever we want via subs after all we put in the time and earned it.

Congrats on 305 posts.

big_smile

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

JediMindTrix said:

Congrats on 305 posts.

big_smile

rofl

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.