Ironman dragon med drop rates

Player avatar

Gabe208 Send PM

subscriber

So, ive been killing npc left and right.. ive got a count at about 700 fire giants, 300 red drags, and maybe 100- 200 black demons. Im not sure which nps have the best drop ratio per  amount of kills.. im curious if maybe a more seasoned rscr player might know. Ive only been around for about 6 months total. My ingame name is iron x is anyone wanna chat. Thanks.

Player avatar

Gabe208 Send PM

subscriber

Does anyone read the forums anymore..?

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Gabe208 said:

Does anyone read the forums anymore..?

The forums aren't super active, unfortunately..
Me personally, I have never gotten a dragon medium drop before.. The only advice I can offer you is to stay away from Black Demons if you're after a dragon med. I've killed countless and the best item I've gotten from them is a half sq. shield (from rare drop table, I'm assuming). Good luck and let us know if you manage to get one!

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

There are many NPCs who have better odds of dropping it than fire giant, but the frequency with which you are able to kill the monsters affects your odds of getting the drop too. So in general, I'd recommend fire giants at the waterfall or in deep wildy dungeon.

You could also farm dragonbones from green dragons in the wilderness rapidly, and trade for a dmed.

Yes, forums are heavily lurked but not as heavily posted on, I think it's because of how many of our players play the game via droid and we will have to do a better job of meshing the droid app with forums.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Billy said:

There are many NPCs who have better odds of dropping it than fire giant, but the frequency with which you are able to kill the monsters affects your odds of getting the drop too. So in general, I'd recommend fire giants at the waterfall or in deep wildy dungeon.

You could also farm dragonbones from green dragons in the wilderness rapidly, and trade for a dmed.

Yes, forums are heavily lurked but not as heavily posted on, I think it's because of how many of our players play the game via droid and we will have to do a better job of meshing the droid app with forums.

Forums work great on droid for me smile