Candyman \ Betty crocke ban appeal

Player avatar

candyman Send PM

betasubscriber

All of candyman accounts are banned, including candyman, and Betty crocker.
The chat logs should be on betty crocker ....Last week I got a loan from seaman for roughly 3m and a few days later he asked me for the money and I told him that I need a few more days and I'll try to get the money by Friday or Saturday. The day came and I wasn't able to pay him back, he threw a big rant and big papa told me that he would pay him back for me and I would give papa 7k swordfish. Well big papa didn't pay him back like he told me he did and seaman must of told kleio that I didn't pay him and kleio immediately summoned me to jail and said he looked at my logs and didn't see big papa telling me that he paid seaman back for me which he did, and kleio didn't even give me a chance to explain the situation and said he doesn't want my kind playing on this server and permanent banned all of my characters for this? Don't see how any rule was broke, I didn't scam, I didn't bot, we had a financial issue was all. Something so minor to deserve a ban like this? Totally shell shocked and disappointed in kleio. That is all.

Last edited by candyman (23 Mar 2017 04:33)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Players on RSCRevolution don't get perminately banned for for scam related issues, max one character can be banned if player does not return the items borrowed/scammed.

You have been temporarely list banned for damage control - so items you have on your characters would stay there and would not be transfered to other characters or staked. If they are lost, we would have even a bigger problem dealing with the issue.

This story seems to have a few different angles, I dealt with it following what I think is best according to almost year and a half of experience dealing with these kind of issues on our server.

This appears to be your side of the story, I will give you mine that was drawn from your and Cmann80 chat logs, Cmann80's complaints about your actions and from what I saw when I summoned you to jail.

- You have borrowed gp from Cmann80 and was staking it;
- You have ignored Cmann80's messages and were unresponsive even tho you had some gp to repay him;
- You have started the conversation about returning the gp only when Mod Uncle got involved and you were broke already;
- I come online, see you offering to stake 4M, I pm Cmann80 and he says he was not repaid;

For these reasons you have been summoned to jail for questioning and hopefully getting the items of equal value to Cmann80 so he is repaid. When we went there the only think that mattered to you that Big Papa allegedly had paid him, I told you that there was no evidence that it was done. I bombarded you with questions, but got only the story that he should have been paid.

I have no appetite or patience for scams or situations when nice people in our community don't get repaid when they help someone out. Since I did not see you being cooperative I have told you to write the actual story in your ban appeal, your chars were banned for reasons already mentioned above.

Character Mr Wealthy that has most valuable items has now been unbanned, please reach any mod and trade over items that are in same value of what you have borrowed. If no one is online you can PM me on Discord and I will come online if I am available.

I may seem harsh in this situation, but I always offer our players maximum protection against any fraud or scam, I work here so players would have a good experience and it would not be ruined by randomly lost items, gp or whatever.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

If you agree to return the items I will unban all related characters.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol