Team System Suggestions(Levels? Team Content?, more)

Player avatar

Xersite Send PM

subscriber

Being able to design your own teams cape would be cool. Or certain ranks get certain capes that distinguish your rank.

Player avatar

statistical Send PM

Please, Make Taxi systems like that on ports. You can charge high for that. Walking kills time.

Also, add a tagging/marking a location on our map must be introduced. It's annoying that we forget a place.

We need more items in the general stores.

There should be XP for discovering new locations. (Like Fallout 4). wink

Otherwise, the game is extremely addictive, like coffee.

Last edited by statistical (26 Jan 2017 19:04)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Graddkola said:

Make clan houses, that was meant to be in rsc once...
Clan city east of edge??? =D...

Dunno how the rules should be...

i have never been fan of things like this but i think it wouldn't be that bad. it would give some meaning to be a part of a clan, that would be the plus side of it but the thing im concerned about is the fact that it would drag people away from the wilderness, just to stand inside the so called clan house.

with certain modifications and rules, it wouldn't be bad tho.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kroniccough Send PM

subscriber

Small suggestion, but I would really like to see Iron man teams implemented into the game. With xp share, shared banks, and any other methods of giving other ironmen an advantage excluded, of course.

It would just be a nice way for us to communicate with one another, give tips, and track each other's progress, so to speak. Not a big deal, but I'm sure I'm not alone here.

Last edited by kroniccough (31 Jan 2017 01:30)

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

kroniccough said:

Small suggestion, but I would really like to see Iron man teams implemented into the game. With xp share, shared banks, and any other methods of giving other ironmen an advantage excluded, of course.

It would just be a nice way for us to communicate with one another, give tips, and track each other's progress, so to speak. Not a big deal, but I'm sure I'm not alone here.

+1

Player avatar

Backinblac34 Send PM

subscriber

The team change rank/kick tab appears to be buggy on droid. The tab will almost instantly flash away, preventing any change.

Player avatar

XcluSiv Send PM

Id Like to see.

No Team Bank Access for teammates ranked Initiate.

XcluSiv

Player avatar

Muffin Send PM

You should add a golden Rune armour as a reward for  winning tournaments

Player avatar

zacattak Send PM

subscriber

XcluSiv said:

Id Like to see.

No Team Bank Access for teammates ranked Initiate.

Love this idea.. Even Initiate and recruit maybe? Make person ahve to be a vet, (withdraw with approval) officer and ldr all withdraws available. 

Can we make a team chat tab? I feel like I miss information my team says because of global chat. I don't want to pm every player when It's meant for all of them.

Any plan to add other skills and perks to the team system? is 80 the only benefit? What does thieving and agi really give you as a perk? Noted items from stalls? noted fail cards in agility?

I LOVE the loyalty idea. Would benefit teams that have members that don't leave.

Any plans to add cooking, smithing, fletch, herb, and crafting to team skills?   (what about a clan wars type game? where team skill plays a roll in what you can do, make, etc.?

Player avatar

lillytherose Send PM

I'm awful with suggestions, but I can try! So I was thinking of xp bonuses based on level. like you get a 1% increase per team level... One that I'd personally like to see is some way to track progress to the next team level and more levels. It's definitely a great system and I'd love to see it grow.

Player avatar

Stenna1 Send PM

subscriber

Hey N0m you mentioned that perks would come for other team skills such as Thieving and Agility.

a couple ideas that would help out:
For Thieving team level 80, it would be nice to pickpocket new NPCs for resources, like Druids would provide high level unid herbs, or secondary items.

And Depending on the Team Agility level, it would allow all team members to use shortcuts, that their personal skill level doesn't meet but the Team level does.

A day without laughter would feel like a lifetime in hell.

Saul Good Man

Player avatar

Stenna1 Send PM

subscriber

or maybe a Team mini game for thieving, where the team has to rob a bank for loot/GP

A day without laughter would feel like a lifetime in hell.

Saul Good Man

Player avatar

MayDai Send PM

There should be more appropiate ranks in the teams, so that leaders can promote the teams best players into a rank that allows them to add/remove players in or out of the team, or allows you to promote and demote.
Why i have this thought is because right now im at the highest rank beside leader in my team i've joined and i cannot add new members to our team, like my brother for instance. The leader is barely ever on and that makes it impossible for me to get my brother or friends into the team im currently on, if this was implemented into the team settings, the leader could pick and choose whom they trust to run there team while they're away from the game, thus making it so not just anyone that has a certain rank, can add or remove others, strictly prohibited to the leader and say a moderator chosen for that team?.

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

I believe officer can add and remove players to a team. The only thing they cant do is kick the leader.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

MayDai Send PM

Well I'm an officer in my team and have been for quite some time now, I'm actually the highest thank beside leader in the team and  i tried adding my brother the other day to the team and it told me i had to be leader of the team to add or remove or had insufficient abilities to add or remove, this is why i put forward the idea, I'll try again and maybe i did something wrong. if this is already part of the team function for anyone else, than it must had been me that did something wrong, thanks Mod Uncle for the info.

Player avatar

Al45kan Send PM

subscriber

so basicly this is like making a clan? maybe make it so u cannot attack a team member in wild sorta like friendly fire off so every team member would trust each other and not gang up on a person. maybe pvming slight boosts to attacks str def and maybe prayer pvm only like if 1 of the members pot we get slight boost from pot or if someone eats team heals slightly. these will not apply to pvp like clan warring just pvm maybe? definately clan capes would be cool clan xp would be cool lvling ur clan up maybe at certain lvls u can get some sort of rewards or perks cooler ones at higher lvls