How active is this server

Player avatar

tobzster Send PM

the more active it is the more I want to be part of it somebody told me there is 1.5k active players (different IPs) not including multilogins

is this true?
thanks

Player avatar

K1zl Send PM

Average of 100ish ppl online at once during peak times. That's as good as I can tell you.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Webstien Send PM

subscriber

As K1ZL said, roughly 80-120 people online during peak hours. The economy is fairly solid and sales can be made quickly on the AH. The activity in the wild is limited mostly to max characters and 33s but at those levels you won't go without a fight. The XP rates make it pretty reasonable to reach max fairly quickly anyway.

I would say its as active as it needs to be. More would be better but the activity we have is truly sufficient.

Player avatar

tobzster Send PM

I see you guys said 80-120 people but this isnt the case maybe at max 50-60 different IPs as many play 2+ chars at once (I dont)
I guess i'll stay around for a bit and try help make it more active but if there isnt much PK/Stake scene then I think im done with RSC as a whole
thanks for replying guys

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

tobzster said:

I see you guys said 80-120 people but this isnt the case maybe at max 50-60 different IPs as many play 2+ chars at once (I dont)
I guess i'll stay around for a bit and try help make it more active but if there isnt much PK/Stake scene then I think im done with RSC as a whole
thanks for replying guys

I pked for 6 hours today, 3 hours the night before, 2 the night before that. That being said - I only PK on flat's, I don't fuck with anything else tbh.

Last edited by Oopsies Back (19 Mar 2017 23:09)

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Look where it says active players in the past 48 hours. its around 1300 to 1500. That's what they mean. Players on at a time is like  80-100

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Iirc the stats on unique IP addresses is usually 70% of server population..

So if 100 are online approx 70 of those are unique.

I know there's a few guys who run shit tonnes of clients.. but I think the majority now days just play the one character at a time.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.