Current wilderness rules page

Player avatar

sublime76 jr Send PM

subscriber

With the rules changing all the time I think we need a page dedicated to current wilderness rules/territory.

Something like osrs has for deadman mode. A page laying out exactly what the current rules are.

I think it would help new players understand the benefits etc..

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Well it's always 1ip at territory, can't bring other char within 15sqs or log a char there if you die for 5 minutes. Always 1.5 XP for controlling team and any loot PKed, farmed from NPCs, shark/swordfish spot or the trees or rocks goes straight into territory bank rather than inventory, also is personal bank so u can cook food/smelt ores/smith bars/spin flax u can always do ::wildy too if u didn't know

Someone should make a sticky thread in this section explaining benefits list all the stuff there rather than n0m mess around making a new page, rather see team system and saving / high scores all working before any other website updates

Player avatar

Lord Ikon Send PM

it is based only for playerkiler the terrority it is not for skiller user. it does not promote skillers to pk but what it does is allow pker to farm endless with few a far between battle. the age of the skiller using hotspot as died.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Lord Ikon said:

it is based only for playerkiler the terrority it is not for skiller user. it does not promote skillers to pk but what it does is allow pker to farm endless with few a far between battle. the age of the skiller using hotspot as died.

It is for skillers.. The pkers hire the skillers to farm. The skillers get XP bonus while the pkers protect the skillers. It basically is one big hotspot. Requires teamwork instead of just parking a level 3 in a hotspot until it gets killed like it used to be.

It works and I like it but I do miss things like the hotspot battles in edge dungeon. I haven't even gone down there since hotspot was removed.. Forgot it existed.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

Lord Ikon said:

It is for skillers.. The pkers hire the skillers to farm. The skillers get XP bonus while the pkers protect the skillers. It basically is one big hotspot. Requires teamwork instead of just parking a level 3 in a hotspot until it gets killed like it used to be.

It works and I like it but I do miss things like the hotspot battles in edge dungeon. I haven't even gone down there since hotspot was removed.. Forgot it existed.

Bro that was what sucked about hotspot lol.... It was too safe, PKing on 1sq like... Wat. U run 1sq and all of a sudden unattackable and no skull was same principle every hotspot plus fact people not even in wild could get amazing XP. Fort is great just needs more players and constant action to make it more enjoyable

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

zazo x said:

Nocashkilla said:

Lord Ikon said:

Bro that was what sucked about hotspot lol.... It was too safe, PKing on 1sq like... Wat. U run 1sq and all of a sudden unattackable and no skull was same principle every hotspot plus fact people not even in wild could get amazing XP. Fort is great just needs more players and constant action to make it more enjoyable

Yeah I know, bordering does suck like I hate edge border pking but the dungeon hotspot was just fun and funny to mess with, I can't lie. lol just was a lot of beef. People always like "Wait here bitch ill be back after i bank" or like the people that didnt realize they were in a party when they logged out and got red skull when they log in and you could 3 hit em.

Fort is Great tho you're right. Need more players in this bitch.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]