I cant log into forums, even though im using correct info

Player avatar

whycantilogin Send PM

I have an account, my characters name is Gwar, I can log into the game and play just fine but i cant log into the forums. When i try it says wrong username or password. I tried requesting my password via email but the link doesnt work( i cant click submit) But i know my password, just wont work

I think my account is bugged somehow
I cant log into forums, or to manage my account

I had to register this account to be able to post =P
ill prolly use this as my banker as to not waste the acc

Any help / answers would be greatly appreciated

Im very confused.... i try to make a forum acc named Gwar using my email adress i used for my in game acc and it says its already in use

now im really confused, apparently theres 2 accounts one for game and one for forums, i dont know what happened

Last edited by whycantilogin (5 Mar 2017 19:29)

Player avatar

gwar822 Send PM

subscriber

Ok the link worked and i was able to reset my password lol apparently my name is gwar822 not gwar

Player avatar

whycantilogin Send PM

omg this is stressing me out way too much. Why is this confusing me SO MUCH? I changed the password to gwar822 and it didnt work.... im going to make a video on my phone and upload it to youtube cause this is really stressin me.. maybe you guys can see whats goin on

Player avatar

gwar822 Send PM

subscriber

omg after 30 mins i was able to figure out how to log into my acc, then i clicked extend details while in the forums and i was able to change the forum password

i think  im good

i just needed to toke, and my brain started working better lol

the forums account manager / regular character manager was confusing me, i didnt know how to access the forum acc, now im good

Last edited by gwar822 (5 Mar 2017 19:53)

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Lol

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Glad you figured it out on your own! Feel free to PM me if any further issues or post to forums.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol