Wilderness Account Rule Update & Iban BLAST Changes

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I've just today finished the new wilderness account rule system;
For your logged in users:
You can't go closer than 15 square radius of your other characters.
When you teleport out or die in wilderness, you can't enter closer than 15SQ radius of your last known location in wilderness(for example, death location) for 5 minutes.
For logged out users:
If you have logged out, 5 minute timer is set to last known wilderness location, you can't go closer than 15SQ radius of that point.

Iban blast changes:
-Formula used for iban blast is now same as for god spells, which takes defense and armour in consideration.
-Recharge costs 50K and instead of 25 casts you get 50.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Sweet thanks again n0m smile

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pretty cool but any chance I can get my 2m back?? I bought Edge death spawn so I could get back to wild quicker

Player avatar

powelly Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Pretty cool but any chance I can get my 2m back?? I bought Edge death spawn so I could get back to wild quicker

+1

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Oopsie said:

The 5 minute timer on death doesnt affect your account you die on. Only if you die, and try to bring a different account.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Quick reflextions,
I gotta say it's nice to see you guys trying to make it great, no timer and not that op iban, thumbs up!
I'm sure we'll find a great solution one day, but we're not there yet, I'll stay patiance and think this over, and over for solution.. Right now we're here:

Wildy change:
No timer = +1
15sqs = -1 Because in that "wall" that telling i Can't move closer pops up, which means if I'm chased I my acc stops on that wall they'll catch me up. pop up should be as a warning first, when im like 5-10 sq's from my "stop limit" so I got the oppertunity changing direction.
Aswell the territory is pretty much impossible use more than 1 account, to smal area for this 15sq's rule..

Cheeers!

Sincerly

Iban staff
50 casts = +1
0 0 0 dmg = -1
50k fee charge = -1
SUMMARY: -1.

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Unknownpure said:

Quick reflextions,
I gotta say it's nice to see you guys trying to make it great, no timer and not that op iban, thumbs up!
I'm sure we'll find a great solution one day, but we're not there yet, I'll stay patiance and think this over, and over for solution.. Right now we're here:

Wildy change:
No timer = +1
15sqs = -1 Because in that "wall" that telling i Can't move closer pops up, which means if I'm chased I my acc stops on that wall they'll catch me up. pop up should be as a warning first, when im like 5-10 sq's from my "stop limit" so I got the oppertunity changing direction.
Aswell the territory is pretty much impossible use more than 1 account, to smal area for this 15sq's rule..

Cheeers!

Sincerly

Iban staff
50 casts = +1
0 0 0 dmg = -1
50k fee charge = -1

You're not supposed to play that near your accounts that they cause you trouble. That's the whole point of this change, so you can do whatever with your other characters somewhere else in wilderness.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Can you make a way to see how many casts are left on the iban? Maybe when you examine it

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

Can you make a way to see how many casts are left on the iban? Maybe when you examine it

just bring 25 death Runes. Why are People so
Helpless.. jeeeZzzz

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Maddog jamie said:

Buthole said:

Nocashkilla said:

Helpless.. jeeeZzzz

50*  np for the help

? Ohh Yea Its upgraded 2day Thx maddog. Master caster, ofc u knew it smile.

Last edited by Buthole (3 Mar 2017 01:01)

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Buthole said:

Nocashkilla said:

Helpless.. jeeeZzzz

Why not? Nothing to do with being helpless. I managed to max out every stat on my acc so I mean I wouldnt say I'm helpless.

It's also annoying not knowing how many charges are on dragon ammies

Last edited by Nocashkilla (3 Mar 2017 06:05)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

Oopsie said:

The 5 minute timer on death doesnt affect your account you die on. Only if you die, and try to bring a different account.

That's pretty cool I guess. So we're pretty much encouraged to get edge death spawn and to regear and get back to the action ASAP on the same account we died on, rather than trying to load a new account which would result in us being punished by the 5 minute timer. Let's see how it goes willing to give anything a try cheers

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Yeah, im definitely cool with multi ip wilderness, just not multi combat.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Definitely agree with the dragon ammy charge, simple enough to code in. Like you say, just examine to see charges left.

Nocashkilla said:

Buthole said:

Nocashkilla said:

Helpless.. jeeeZzzz

Why not? Nothing to do with being helpless. I managed to max out every stat on my acc so I mean I wouldnt say I'm helpless.

It's also annoying not knowing how many charges are on dragon ammies

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Since the casts/charges remaining is bound to the playercache, it would be trivial (very easy) to add that! I'll suggest it in our private staff discussion area.

But honestly, our focus for the next couple weeks is going to be bug fixes and advertising!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

mcdboy Send PM

Unknownpure said:

Quick reflextions,

Wildy change:
No timer = +1

Cheeers!

Sincerly

Iban staff
50 casts = +1
0 0 0 dmg = -1
50k fee charge = -1

Of course you're not happy about iban. You're the reason they have changed it lol.

Great work Staff!

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

When you teleport out or die in wilderness, you can't enter closer than 15SQ radius of your last known location in wilderness(for example, death location) for 5 minutes

What? So if I do and re-gear within 2-3 minutes + a 1 minute walk, ill be repelled from the area i died at? That doesn't make sense

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

runeknight95 said:

When you teleport out or die in wilderness, you can't enter closer than 15SQ radius of your last known location in wilderness(for example, death location) for 5 minutes

What? So if I do and re-gear within 2-3 minutes + a 1 minute walk, ill be repelled from the area i died at? That doesn't make sense

If you die on RuneKnight95 and spawn in edge and go back to where you died, you will not be blocked by a timer, only if you try log in an alt IF YOU DIE do you get blocked for 5 mins and I think you get blocked for 1 min if you log out but don't die and log in to a fresh account. I was under the same impression you have when I first saw the post but it's defo not like that