Veteran RSC/RS2/OSRS player joins the Revolution

Player avatar

Godric Send PM

Hey everyone,

Was looking for private OSRS Servers that were unmodded/non-updated (in other words, left in the original state of the game as was in 2007, considering OSRS is not so OS anymore), and I came across this community.

Anyways I am loving it. I started my first new character and sort of got his combat stats up and going in the 20s. Although I have run out of runes and arrows more or less.

I do plan on doing more questing and starting a skill (most likely mining). I do still play OSRS, my account on RS3 is not maxed but very advanced as it is the same account I used since 2002, original RSC. I can still log into real RSC and share screenshots if any one is interested.

A couple quick questions:

1. How do I speak in the general chat in RSCRev?
2. What is the economy like? Can I make enough money to buy a Dragon Armor & Weapons by like selling coal or higher level ores? Or Fishing/Woodcutting?

Nice to meet all of you!

Player avatar

Webstien Send PM

subscriber

Welcome! I'm new here as well and loving it.

From what I see thus far, the economy isn't perfect but it gets the job done. I've been playing for a total of 3 days. Ran into some pretty cool people who gave me some rune gear and food to get on my feet. I also managed to make 300k by myself over this period while mainly focusing on leveling my combat. So yes you will have no problem getting rune and picking up some dragon armor shortly down the road.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Godric said:

Hey everyone,

Was looking for private OSRS Servers that were unmodded/non-updated (in other words, left in the original state of the game as was in 2007, considering OSRS is not so OS anymore), and I came across this community.

Anyways I am loving it. I started my first new character and sort of got his combat stats up and going in the 20s. Although I have run out of runes and arrows more or less.

I do plan on doing more questing and starting a skill (most likely mining). I do still play OSRS, my account on RS3 is not maxed but very advanced as it is the same account I used since 2002, original RSC. I can still log into real RSC and share screenshots if any one is interested.

A couple quick questions:

1. How do I speak in the general chat in RSCRev?
2. What is the economy like? Can I make enough money to buy a Dragon Armor & Weapons by like selling coal or higher level ores? Or Fishing/Woodcutting?

Nice to meet all of you!

Hello and welcome smile most of us here are also original RSC vets!!

1. Use the '1' command, for example "::1 hello world"
2. Economy isn't perfect but definitely not terrible. It's stable. Coal is always and will always be a great money making method. Another great method is fishing for swordfish or collecting dragons bones. Have you checked out the Auction House located in Edgeville, yet??

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

Edgeville is the most populated spot. I suggest to browse the forums on new interesting stuff. Also yes I would love Screen shots lol
Also, welcome.

P.s.- If your buy subscriptions you will level a whole lot faster. Definitely worth it!

Last edited by HoodedMagic (23 Feb 2017 16:49)

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

Always nice to see more veterans join our ranks.  Welcome!

Player avatar

Godric Send PM

Thanks friends, pleasure to meet you! Feel free to add me in game, Godric =]

I have not gone to Edgeville yet, thank you for the info btw =]

I am sort of playing my account similar to how I would have in the old days haha. Kind of getting the whole classic experience again. Eventually I'll move on and start doing other stuff. Thanks fellas!

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

Godric said:

Thanks friends, pleasure to meet you! Feel free to add me in game, Godric =]

I have not gone to Edgeville yet, thank you for the info btw =]

I am sort of playing my account similar to how I would have in the old days haha. Kind of getting the whole classic experience again. Eventually I'll move on and start doing other stuff. Thanks fellas!

If you down for pking.
There is only really 3 pking levels.
33s 60s and flats.

If skilling, or trying to make coins. I suggest mining, herblaw, fishing.

Need any help feel free to PM me. Hooded magic

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

Y0 welcome! im an rsc player since 2001.
You gonna love this community Welcome to RSCR!