Optimization (Lag gone, FPS Boost)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

This patch will boost your FPS significantly and server itself should feel a lot smoother too.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Thx for your continued dedication and hard work into finding the source of the lag and eliminating it for good. You've been nothing short of Godmode since that fhgt left, ''N0m is lazy'' - yeah right.... Keep up the excellent work n0m.

And thx for adding timer to fort bank chest

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Sounds good, I'll have to come check it out after a bit of work. Been waiting for this update to even play st all.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Finally ! Nom you really stepped up your game lately

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Thanks alot ill play more if its fixed smile

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Server lag is fixed, but droid has shape fps . I teles a bit etc to check it out. Maybe I'll clear my cache f it worked I'll report back.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

Server lag is fixed, but droid has shape fps . I teles a bit etc to check it out. Maybe I'll clear my cache f it worked I'll report back.

Like always, n0m, you never stop amazing me.I went from 15fps max to 25+ with a quick test in seers. I did have to be connected for about 20 seconds then BAM it was lightning fast (compared to notmal. Even the lag got better than it already got after clearing my cache. Thanks n0m RSCR is playable again!!!

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]

Player avatar

Army Send PM

subscriber

cool

[img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/53aadfbb69bedd877dc768a3/us-norse-hacker-map.gif[/img]