Iban needs nerfed

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Hello Billy and RSCR crew, First of all I agree that Iban it too OP as it is, and it needed somekind of change(I use it myself)
But... I got a question for you guys...I hope you cn ive me a answer.

- WHY do you want to get less gps in the game?
it's already VERY LOW gps moving on the market,
How do I know that? As most of you guys know I'm the 24-7 AH merchant trader.
I've noticed last months the activity in AH of buying items have been alot less than it used to, and now last weeks it has became extremely low buying items activity.
The only reason for this is because players dont got gps, most of the people is trying to swap items - for items.

Do you want all items to be even cheaper?
For example rune armours sells below regular shop prices, prices close to highalcing price is COMMON!
etcetcetc...

You're also saying iban is only going to be working on "GM day" from now?
Iban can be used 1/5 days? that's also a great news for all who struggled to get 100 Qps, not enough that you nerf the staff AND charging money to charge it aswell?!

When are you gonna do anything in team sweds favor?
there have been 3 f2p days in a row for long now, time to switch it to 3 p2p days instead soon?
1 MINUTE wildy timer did kill the pking, We've struggled a long time with it now, are you gonna fix that soon?
the weekend when you didnt have any wildy timer was the weekend with most action on this server since i started it, 2 years ago, I am serious.

Me and most of Team Sweden are tired of all these updates that is negative negative and negative to us, never anything that make us jump up from she chair cheering.

We've had enought and are very close giving up - Quitting the game.
This is the last Server im playing RSC on, I never gonna start on another bullet, I dont got the time, I am a "all in - or nothing" kind of guy and I am not doing this jurney again.

It Would feel very boring, because I Love this game and community..
But you're taking away piece by piece of what I enjoy in game, so there is not much left playing for anymore.

Will you keep ignoring us then I'll thank you for all fun I'v had on this server but woild have to say goodbye.

Unknown Pure

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Be careful...

Our enemy say that they own us in f2p, Sure.. when they are 3 teams against us.
They are mad becouse they cant take us in p2p.
Now you're taking one of our advantage away to make it possible for them to beat us.
You guys are 3 teams, 1 team with 2 allies against us and you are crying over that iban staff. lol
Do you guys think we will stay here and pk if we get beaten all the time becouse of admins are nerfing to your favor?

n0m and billy, do you guys want us to get tired of this game and quit? 15 swede players? Do you want us gone?
Remember that you took multilogging from us, you made more f2p days and now you are doing our enemys another favor.

Ill tell you one thing... I wont quit this game cuz of cleaning, ill quit this game over all these incoming rules. Im tired of it

Lol, you love your gp too much to quit bro

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Threatening to quit altogether if they don't get their own way....

Says it all really.

Player avatar

ihatemyself1 Send PM

I would personally thank you unknown for writing that post. But, i wanna say this.. Removing 1ip and timer would bring action back. Xp rates are high, takes just couple of days to make a lvl 80. You took away our 2/2 wildy rotation, listened to players who are long gone, give us now 3 p2p and 2 f2p instead if you're gonna nerf iban like that, lets see how things would go from there?

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

I really love p2p pking with no gm at all =)

I love to use klanks and super pots and rune arrows... but i dont like high lvl magic at all so put iban to full p2p wild...
Think thats the best solution and easiest to...

And what i hate??? poison arrows... haha yeye that was the most shittfull rscrevolution created. but yeye i accept it, but always h8 it.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Unknownpure said:

Hello Billy and RSCR crew, First of all I agree that Iban it too OP as it is, and it needed somekind of change(I use it myself)
But... I got a question for you guys...I hope you cn ive me a answer.

- WHY do you want to get less gps in the game?
it's already VERY LOW gps moving on the market,
How do I know that? As most of you guys know I'm the 24-7 AH merchant trader.
I've noticed last months the activity in AH of buying items have been alot less than it used to, and now last weeks it has became extremely low buying items activity.
The only reason for this is because players dont got gps, most of the people is trying to swap items - for items.

Do you want all items to be even cheaper?
For example rune armours sells below regular shop prices, prices close to highalcing price is COMMON!
etcetcetc...

You're also saying iban is only going to be working on "GM day" from now?
Iban can be used 1/5 days? that's also a great news for all who struggled to get 100 Qps, not enough that you nerf the staff AND charging money to charge it aswell?!

When are you gonna do anything in team sweds favor?
there have been 3 f2p days in a row for long now, time to switch it to 3 p2p days instead soon?
1 MINUTE wildy timer did kill the pking, We've struggled a long time with it now, are you gonna fix that soon?
the weekend when you didnt have any wildy timer was the weekend with most action on this server since i started it, 2 years ago, I am serious.

Me and most of Team Sweden are tired of all these updates that is negative negative and negative to us, never anything that make us jump up from she chair cheering.

We've had enought and are very close giving up - Quitting the game.
This is the last Server im playing RSC on, I never gonna start on another bullet, I dont got the time, I am a "all in - or nothing" kind of guy and I am not doing this jurney again.

It Would feel very boring, because I Love this game and community..
But you're taking away piece by piece of what I enjoy in game, so there is not much left playing for anymore.

Will you keep ignoring us then I'll thank you for all fun I'v had on this server but woild have to say goodbye.

Unknown Pure

The only reason we dont like p2p. is on " no gm day, cuz u all on ibans. nerf the iban. and put in more p2p days. idc. id be happy to fight p2p no ibans. and 1ip? sure unlimmet it. id be happy to. but realy. threating to quit. get a fucking grinb ure like 12 year old boys WHO beggin the mum for an ice cream inside wallmart.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

iban sucks. specially when there is 13 or so swedes with it.

lets face the truth 90% of swedes don't PK correct.

pking is about sticking up for your team. if there is 5v5 swedes wont come, if there is 6v5 in swedes favour they will come. if one dies you see illusion(6th richest in server) running for the hills lololololol

maddog (2nd/3rd richest in server) and tomi (has nice green hat) are the only 2 who pk properly for the swedes.

reinesquad out aka team originals aka OGS treasurer aka teambankonpoint

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Swede's cant PK f2p or without OP staff such as Gmage or Iban..

Nerf this items, makes wild so boring.. See you on F2P days boys.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

pking is about sticking up for your team. if there is 5v5 swedes wont come, if there is 6v5 in swedes favour they will come. if one dies you see illusion(6th richest in server) running for the hills lololololol

maddog (2nd/3rd richest in server) and tomi (has nice green hat) are the only 2 who pk properly for the swedes.

Who's the first richest out of curiousity? Always thought it was maddog

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

trotalong1 said:

Reines said:

Glory currently sits on a good 4-5b

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I paid big money just to get my team 2 accounts with Iban. Over 100m for them, and I will with open arms, embrace them being nerfed. They're fucking ridiculous.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Maddog jamie said:

trotalong1 said:

Reines said:

Ill always be the richest ingame. matt has no idea what hes talking about. , if im 3rd, whos number 1 and 2 ? tongue

Yet ur still scared to lose runesets. lmfao how sad is that.

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

trotalong1 said:

Reines said:

just checked all my chars and im worth about 4.1b now. idk whos the richest or whos the second. I dont care, i just wanna make sure that the whole squad eating.
we good bro.

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

lil glory said:

larsftw said:

trotalong1 said:

just checked all my chars and im worth about 4.1b now. idk whos the richest or whos the second. I dont care, i just wanna make sure that the whole squad eating.
we good bro.

KING GLORY

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

MY N#GGAS GOOD BRUH

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Even with the nerf Iban will be better than gspell, however in its current form it ignores defense which is broken. Who is threatening to quit over that? big_smile cheer up guys it'll be great

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Lol threatens to quit. Hahahaha fuckin plebs. Cry.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Even with the nerf Iban will be better than gspell, however in its current form it ignores defense which is broken. Who is threatening to quit over that? big_smile cheer up guys it'll be great

Why not make it same strength as current god mage, but slightly weaken god mage.

We really don't need anything stronger than g mage

Last edited by Nyx (23 Feb 2017 10:19)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Nyx said:

Billy said:

Why not make it same strength as current god mage, but slightly weaken god mage.

I assume people are bringing a ring of resistance or two during p2p gmage wildy to avoid getting 3-hit?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Nyx said:

Billy said:

I assume people are bringing a ring of resistance or two during p2p gmage wildy to avoid getting 3-hit?

Don't think so unless they protect over everything else, never seen one drop

Think we can all agree the power and accuracy of Iban is fucked, I think it should be considered a godspell personally and only usable on GM day. Getting Iban is obviously a lot harder than Gmage tho so I can appreciate why people might be upset they wouldn't be able to use it non GM day.

Can we not try multiple things?

Give it a try fixing the defense formula whatever happens so melee doesn't hit through 99 def like butter and don't nerf it but move to GM only day, see how much PKing goes on

Give it a try doing the above and also nerfing accuracy?

Try nerfing the accuracy and keeping it on non-GM day

Try nerfing the max hit to 15 but making the staff pretty damn accurate.

If people want to do all those quests on so many acc's it's totally cool, knock yourselves out but the reward shouldn't be a ridiculously overpowered staff, it should definitely be stronger than Gmage, 100 quest points to get it as opposed to 100 casts in mage arena lol, but it shouldn't be as strong as it is