Team Original is doing it again! CheatKING. Pking*

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Harharoopsie said:

Oopsie said:

Can't believe the tears over few lost rune sets. Harry Potter sequel wasn't even as long as Unknowns post

Says oopsie, whos bitching every single time from p2p and dont log in for 2 days. Then crys when theres noone to pk in f2p. You should stay on forums instead of playing this game.  Get a grip fkin crybaby

Lol so mad you made an account after me xD I actually do PK p2p just not vs 5 Ibans. Held fort other night p2p gmage for 3 hours with just me and gamble, Ross Impreza doozie shat on quickie  + more couldn't take us down.

I get plenty of PKing in f2p also and if ever I'm on forums with something to say about p2p it's to make suggestions that would hopefully bring people back, like nerfing Iban accuracy which never happened.

You swedes act as if people NEED to cheat or whatever to win against you.... Hahaha.. The only time you win fights is outnumbering by double f2p or using 5 Ibans when there's no godmage. You need the most overpowered weapon in the game or double your numbers team to have a chance at doing well. Richest people in this game and also cry the most

Recruit more ppl ingame, stop QQ in forums.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

rofl - thats what u get for inviting everyone and their moms into your team big_smile
Nice job Mr t, lovely strategy to go so deep behind enemy lines, should be rewarded.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

Nice job Mr t, lovely strategy to go so deep behind enemy lines, should be rewarded.

Yes, should be rewarded with ip ban for good.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

Fuck man who cares it was a bit of fun. Your rich you don't need 22 people to hold down the territory to get a few more items. We play to pk. Relax a little. And team bank didn't bug. Your tight ass bank with 30 slots was full.

We took bank after defeating all of team Sweden. Thank you. I then proceeded to offer you 20 sets and 500k cash from our loot that we conquered from your incapable pk team.......  You told me thank you but no thank you.

I am the treasurer for OGS

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Boneknuckles said:

Oopsie said:

XDDDDD u so dumb unknown been PKing u nonstop at fort, whatever man done with your trolling see you tonight if you have the balls to challenge us without a 12 man team, your a joke whole server except your team just laughs at you, your "point" is totally irrelevant to situation, I PK U don't

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I laughed so hard to this post, i don't even know wtf im gonna say.. Hahahaa!! "Pking u nonstop at fort" Was that a joke? Killfeed obviously shows you have just lost every single fight you have been into.. And you saying that you will be on tonight cause it's f2p, yes, true.. ONLY F2P pker oopsie.. Literally you're the biggest joke on this server. Like ppl have said, stick to forums and stop crying. If people have bigger banks than you, so what? That just means that they have more skill than you do. QQ more, jokes on u

hahaah My man! Laughting irl. lololol XD

Last edited by Unknownpure (21 Feb 2017 22:00)

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Wtff did I miss in the last week lolllll this whole topic actually rly made me laugh big_smile

Last edited by Badboy666 (21 Feb 2017 22:13)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

rofl - thats what u get for inviting everyone and their moms into your team big_smile

They're literally allied with whole server

PKing with a 10+ team in a 15x15 square area where u can bank mid fight is not PKing. Come at me at castle or anywhere that catching is involved with your 10 man team would be a different story

Last edited by Oopsie (21 Feb 2017 22:35)

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Automated play is a bannable offence billy, I believe that was auto typing in his vid. Should be a ban in my opinion.

I'd love to go skill at that fort but don't have a team, whoever out of you lot who run the fort, if you let me skill on your team there I'll split my earnings, hit me up intake.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Boneknuckles said:

Oopsie said:

XDDDDD u so dumb unknown been PKing u nonstop at fort, whatever man done with your trolling see you tonight if you have the balls to challenge us without a 12 man team, your a joke whole server except your team just laughs at you, your "point" is totally irrelevant to situation, I PK U don't

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I laughed so hard to this post, i don't even know wtf im gonna say.. Hahahaa!! "Pking u nonstop at fort" Was that a joke? Killfeed obviously shows you have just lost every single fight you have been into.. And you saying that you will be on tonight cause it's f2p, yes, true.. ONLY F2P pker oopsie.. Literally you're the biggest joke on this server. Like ppl have said, stick to forums and stop crying. If people have bigger banks than you, so what? That just means that they have more skill than you do. QQ more, jokes on u

Lol, shush.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

It was pretty funny.. Mr t got a temp ban, justice is served for the Swedes now let's all get over it and continue on.

Also nice novel unknownpure, I never knew you were an author.

Last edited by Au2er (22 Feb 2017 10:39)

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

trotalong1 said:

Automated play is a bannable offence billy, I believe that was auto typing in his vid. Should be a ban in my opinion.

I'd love to go skill at that fort but don't have a team, whoever out of you lot who run the fort, if you let me skill on your team there I'll split my earnings, hit me up intake.

He was simply pressing the up key repeatedly.. which allows you to spam.  He got temp banned for it, it was an epic trololol let's get over it and move on to enjoying the game.

team australia

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Thread of ultimate funnies

Especially any swe thinking they're half decent at PKIng lul. OuTNunbering by double banking mid fight in a 15x15 area no catching is not PKing xD

Player avatar

The Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Especially any swe thinking they're half decent at PKIng lul. OuTNunbering by double banking mid fight in a 15x15 area no catching is not PKing xD

Says Oopsie, who can't pk without having 3-4 alts logged out anywhere near where he is.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

The said:

Oopsie said:

Says Oopsie, who can't pk without having 3-4 alts logged out anywhere near where he is.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

The said:

Oopsie said:

Lol'd, what you expect me to do when everyone else does it? Not do it? There's a timer on anyway on logging in u gimp. Swedes will log in alts if they die when they're 10 people strong so hell yea I'm gonna do it with my team of 5

If ur so good on one account we should do some 3v3s for GP all put up 10m. That goes to any swede

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Gf team Sweden, we here at fin krew and ogs would like to thank you for the 50 sets of rune we just captured.  Was a great battle.

team australia

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

Au2er said:

Gf team Sweden, we here at fin krew and ogs would like to thank you for the 50 sets of rune we just captured.  Was a great battle.

tons of fun and mad respect for ppl throwing their bodies in to defend it till last sec big_smile

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

hMvFKFXh.jpg

I took this before the final battle so probably another 10 or more sets of rune went into it

smile

team australia

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Au2er said:

http://i.imgur.com/hMvFKFXh.jpg

I took this before the final battle so probably another 10 or more sets of rune went into it

smile

More than that, I checked real quick when we started suiciding to cancel captures and there was 47 rune legs so around 50 sets id say

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

Seems like oopsie is still holding down the wildy