Woah woah woah

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Wtf, my buddy cuboner was caught botting, and yes l did log in at his house once to fight kbd, but I did not bot and I never would, I've bought so many subs and busted my ass to get all these quests done. So I'm asking if I can get my account unbanned so I still can play. I love this game dont take it away from me because my friends a dumbass.

Last edited by DReagan (20 Feb 2017 21:23)

If it ain't dry, don't apply. - Unknown

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Dreagan is the account that is banned all my other accounts attached to that account work, just not my main. I was worried when he told me yesterday he got banned, because I had been on his IP once and I was hoping well maybe they will see that i have been on a different ip the whole time and logged in once on his ip.

Last edited by DReagan (20 Feb 2017 21:24)

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S. Thompson

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

We do also work together and I cant remember if I got on the wifi at work or if I just used mobile data, I usually just use mobile data at work so there shouldn't be anymore but that one instance that me and cuboner shared the same IP.

Last edited by DReagan (20 Feb 2017 21:25)

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

I assume if I get unbanned that I'll be shit outta luck on my sub status days that I'm missing, or does it only count for days I log in?

Last edited by DReagan (20 Feb 2017 21:26)

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Also it says I'm supposed to check my inbox as to why I got banned but there isn't anything there, but I assume its because I logged in at my friends house and he got ip banned.

Last edited by DReagan (20 Feb 2017 21:26)

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

I have statments between me and cuboner about this situation so when a mod gets to this appeal I can PM them the messenger converstion about whats going on. If there is any question about this account not being related to cuboners accounts.

Last edited by DReagan (20 Feb 2017 21:28)

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Hello anyone there?

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

When a character is banned for mass botting, any associated accounts get banned too. Since you've appealed, we will check the history of interaction between your accounts to determine if it is likely he botted on your account. We will reply shortly.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Okay, I have text messages from me an him, and him admitting to botting. If that helps my case any.

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

Is this going to effect me becoming a mod because I've always wanted to be a rscrevolution mod, and once i seen you have to just apply here, I wanted to get a close to max account then apply, I'm in midwest in US and never have a mod on in the morning and that was going to be my selling point, so this is a huge hiccup for my dream. Hopfully just a hiccup.

Last edited by DReagan (21 Feb 2017 00:42)

Player avatar

DReagan Send PM

subscriber

I just got quest cape, next was get 92 in everything and then apply, I try to help in forums and help people in game anyway I can, when I wasnt questing.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

DReagan is unbanned because the association was minimal. Be more careful whose house you play at next time, especially if you're aware they're botting, it might be a good idea to report them to us!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol