Team Fort PKing 2/17/2017

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Just south of the fort is a good spot to wait for fights too if you're not in a team.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Stolt Archer said:

Looks dope and everything, but pking will not continue because of the lagg you have there
Constant delay and laggs... everyone feeling this please quote this.

Team saving was done on main thread and this caused the delay, should be fixed now.

Its not gone, i get mad delay in there, second i get to the bride the game starts running smooth.

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Billy said:

Stolt Archer said:

Looks dope and everything, but pking will not continue because of the lagg you have there
Constant delay and laggs... everyone feeling this please quote this.

Team saving was done on main thread and this caused the delay, should be fixed now.

Its not gone, i get mad delay in there, second i get to the bride the game starts running smooth.

Ye still bit laggy. Dunno tho has there been a patch yet? They usually fix loads of stuff in one go on those don't they and post a big announcement I've not seen one yet

Last edited by Oopsie (19 Feb 2017 12:48)

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

There shouldn't be an accessible bank there at all, just a bank for deposits. From what I have seen since I have been here, bigger teams kill pking. We need small teams and we need to play fair, not everyone is a seasoned poker like some of the server. If you gang up a new person, chances are they are going to leave and not pk here. People want fair, but a little off is expected a lot off is unalived and pointless.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

There shouldn't be an accessible bank there at all, just a bank for deposits. From what I have seen since I have been here, bigger teams kill pking. We need small teams and we need to play fair, not everyone is a seasoned poker like some of the server. If you gang up a new person, chances are they are going to leave and not pk here. People want fair, but a little off is expected a lot off is unalived and pointless.

I disagree, there should be a bank, but it should be so hard to use during a fight that it's not even worth trying. 45 second timer after combat = impossible to use it, unless you're PKing against some people without a brain who give you 45 seconds stood still at the chest without casting / attacking you.

Smaller teams I agree, always more fun, fights last longer. My team has 120 flat's kills since fort opened and we're only 5 people, that being said, we did have to invite a couple of extra's at points, to try and compete against the 2 biggest teams which decided to join up. Can't really change the community, it's down to the players themselves. Some are just too pixel hungry or ''proud'' to drop the attitude and will genuinely bring 7 more people than they actually need for it to be a fair fight or close to.

I think the incentive to go there with smaller teams will be FAR GREATER when and if a change is made to the reset timer on the territory bank chest. For example, if team A holds fort for 45 minutes, but team B came and captured it - if team A were then to recapture the chest, instead of the timer being another hour they have to hold it for, they only have to hold it for the remaining 15 minutes. So pretty much guarantee'd loot and if you don't want to, you don't have to be there for hours to have a chance at getting it. I think that change and timer on bank will bring more people out

Last edited by yoyo y0z (19 Feb 2017 14:35)

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

badboys4lyfe Send PM

yoyo y0z said:

Smaller teams I agree, always more fun, fights last longer. My team has 120 flat's kills since fort opened and we're only 5 people, that being said, we did have to invite a couple of extra's at points, to try and compete against the 2 biggest teams which decided to join up.
I think the incentive to go there with smaller teams will be FAR GREATER when and if a change is made to the reset timer on the territory bank chest.

You're claiming 120 flats kills at fort but don't even know the change you want has been implemented already?

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

badboys4lyfe said:

yoyo y0z said:

Smaller teams I agree, always more fun, fights last longer. My team has 120 flat's kills since fort opened and we're only 5 people, that being said, we did have to invite a couple of extra's at points, to try and compete against the 2 biggest teams which decided to join up.
I think the incentive to go there with smaller teams will be FAR GREATER when and if a change is made to the reset timer on the territory bank chest.

You're claiming 120 flats kills at fort but don't even know the change you want has been implemented already?

me oopsie me stoopid

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

rngesus Send PM

Player avatar

Moodys Revenge Send PM

badboys4lyfe said:

yoyo y0z said:

WE'RE TEAM YOU DOWNY

Player avatar

badboys4lyfe Send PM

Doesn't make him any less unobservant tongue

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber