200M XP Cape

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

It takes some pretty serious dedication to go for the 200M xp in any skill and I feel like there could be some kind of reward for it.

I'm not suggesting to make a 200M cape for each individual skill but I think that it would be cool if there was a cape for reaching 200M XP in any skill. And if you reach 200M XP in 2 or more skills then you could choose to go and get your 200M XP cape trimmed.

This would promote getting your xp past 99 in a skill and since you can now get level 255 in team skills it would give a reason to go all out. It would also give something more to do for the Max accs... The Ultimate goal.. Trimmed 200M cape tongue

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

Then people rush 200m shit capes like magic and theiving and get the same reward as a 200m mining/agility cape. +1 but it should be individual capes. 200m magic theiving and cooking don't count as real 200m's

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Exotic Dance said:

Then people rush 200m shit capes like magic and theiving and get the same reward as a 200m mining/agility cape. +1 but it should be individual capes. 200m magic theiving and cooking don't count as real 200m's

Well, I was thinking the same kind of but I'm not sure how the designing would go for individual capes. If they want to spend the time to do the designing for all of the capes then I'm all for it. I would never say magic, thieving and cooking don't count as real 200M's though... Because It is still like getting 99 fifteen times lol. That counts 100% IMO

Player avatar

Exotic Dance Send PM

subscriber

I mean, not when you can pull 200m in less than a month of sub time it's not even on the same level. You can get 200m theiving here faster than level 99 on original rsc it geniunely doesn't count the same nor should have the same reward as something as difficult as 200m mining or agility, which is actually respectable and would deserve recognition. People would litterally rush 200m xp out of the gate, have a 200m cape a week later for easy skills. At least I would, because it's the easiest way to achieve the same shit. 200m xp in a skill is easier than max cape for some skills is my point....

As far as the design process, I was littearlly thinking- yo why not make the shit a halogram like a pokemon card?

Trim that shit in @ran@ use the same sprites done deal

Last edited by Exotic Dance (18 Feb 2017 10:18)

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Exotic Dance said:

I mean, not when you can pull 200m in less than a month of sub time it's not even on the same level. You can get 200m theiving here faster than level 99 on original rsc it geniunely doesn't count the same nor should have the same reward as something as difficult as 200m mining or agility, which is actually respectable and would deserve recognition. People would litterally rush 200m xp out of the gate, have a 200m cape a week later for easy skills. At least I would, because it's the easiest way to achieve the same shit. 200m xp in a skill is easier than max cape for some skills is my point....

As far as the design process, I was littearlly thinking- yo why not make the shit a halogram like a pokemon card?

Trim that shit in @ran@ use the same sprites done deal

No way man... It's not that easy dude. If it was then there would be more people with 200m xp...

Go ahead and look at the highscores and youll notice that 0 people have 200m in magic, Just 2 people with 200m cooking and 1 person with 200m thieving in the 3+ years this server has been online. And at least two of those 200m are from a person whos been on this server since it started... Not to mention that most people aren't maxed out like me and would want to be doing other skills in the meantime.

I've been constantly working on thieving since like halloween and im only at 162m (a couple chunks of xp are even from double xp weekends) and I feel like my eyes are going to fall out whenever i do it. I honestly doubt that anyone is going to ever get 200m prayer, agility or mining xp and for that reason is why I said that it should just be one cape because there is no point in making capes that no one will ever get lol... But it does give a reason to go and do it. if more people start getting 200m in skills then they could always change the capes.. Or they can just make them. I support both.

Let me know once you get at least past the 100m xp point in any of those skills and THEN maybe you can have an opinion on how hard it is.