Team Fort Control::: RECRUITING! Apply Within

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Team DK is crumbling, some members missing, feared dead - leadership decided to take a new approach. Gravestones will be placed in McGrubbers Wood so we have somewhere to remember them for Gleu/Crane/DK/Lars who are currently feared captives of Real Life, possibly dead.

I'd like to offer my renowned hitman services to you, the people of Geilinor in RSC Revolution. To this clan I shall be  formidable force out in the wilderness with a particular set of skills handed down from generation to generation. One of the best catchers and casters currently playing RSCRevolution, I can help guide you and your team on the way to total Fort domination. New team seeks a diverse mix of Runescaper's, we need masters of the crafts such as chopping wood, mining precious ore's and the shooting of dragons with arrows - we also need valiant warriors, ones with previous experience in slaying players, one's who are fearless of the task that lies ahead.

Post here if you want to be a part of the team

TEAM FORT CONTROL!

1. Oopsie (PKER/sexy leader )
2. Hamble (PKER/2nd in command)
3. Grand Wizard (PKer/our most loyal soldier)
4. Twist aka Nash (PKer)
5. An Emperor (PKer)
6. Josephine (PKer)
7. Nightwish (Queeny, PKer)
8. Mrmellow (Skiller)
9. BiggieBiggie (Training to be our 8th PKer.)
10. YOU??? (Whoever pays us the most to skill under the best team in the game at the wilderness territory)

tl;dr - Are you a skiller who wants to have a go at taking the fort and reaping the rewards? Or are you a PKer, who needs a team who wants to fight where ever there's action. If so reply here and we'll go from there.

Last edited by Oopsie (24 Apr 2017 09:15)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Can I join?

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

Hahahahah nuuubie N0m

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

If ur serious n0m let me know, I'm guesing you'll use a different account or will you just turn off staff attackable lol

Emperor and Moody said they will join Team Fort Control - both overall solid PKers and would be valuable assets to the team, just need them to confirm if definite and what flat to add

This server needs more than 2 teams to keep things exciting and flowing constantly. There's enough of us floating around to be able to make this happen if we can swallow our pride and PK each other etc etc.

Anyone else interested let me know, some skillers who can PK a bit would also be a valuable asset to the team

Last edited by Oopsie (16 Feb 2017 16:43)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Thesalt and I might be down. I'll talk with him.

We normally pk at night though PST

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (16 Feb 2017 18:55)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

I'm in add 'Grand Wizard'

Player avatar

fishee Send PM

subscriber

I would like to join. I will skill and pk. IGN Quickie

Player avatar

kroniccough Send PM

subscriber

I'm more of a skiller than a pker. But I have at the very least a basic understanding of pking. Add me, 'Iron Kronic'.

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Last night me an Gamble literally took down teams of 4-5 by ourselves. Beat, where ya at?

Last edited by Monkpk (17 Feb 2017 14:17)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

rip beat :'(

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Monkpk said:

Last night me an Gamble literally took down teams of 4-5 by ourselves. Beat, where ya at?

Yeah I heard the news, good shit, me and Hamble also shrek't today for a couple of hours, 12 kills or so 2 deaths had global going crazy, was some gf's was good to see Nyx and his lil' crew out PKing, that's how it should be lots of little teams not 2 big ones.

Also gained a new member (Sm0ka aka Badboys4lyf), welcome to the team, another valuable asset

Last edited by Oopsie (17 Feb 2017 17:11)

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Monkpk said:

Yeah I heard the news, good shit, me and Hamble also shrek't today for a couple of hours, 12 kills or so 2 deaths had global going crazy, was some gf's was good to see Nyx and his lil' crew out PKing, that's how it should be lots of little teams not 2 big ones.

Also gained a new member (Sm0ka aka Badboys4lyf), welcome to the team, another valuable asset

I'll be on all weekend, I'm on EST.

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

I'm down..can I join? Almost flats. Would love to train and skill there. Ingame name hooded magic. Lvl 101.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

I'll join on my "Dopey" account, add me in

Last edited by Badboy666 (17 Feb 2017 22:39)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Can I have a go?  I don't play heaps but when I do I enjoy losing a few sets big_smile

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

best fart controllers eu

Player avatar

eloquentbank Send PM

subscriber

Lemme join up I'd like to have a go at skilling and defending

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Love how people Steel meh name it's ok Marc

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Lady Zamorak said:

This TRAKTOR Swede-American alliance is too much, have the Americans forgotten their honor?

I wont commit to one clan but I propose an unholy alliance, Oopsies team, Beavis team, Finns, get Beatdown involved, get some Estonians and some Liths on it. Keep building until we have equal numbers and then once we upset their dominance everyone can fracture again until the day comes we need to defend our lands!

Lady Z

Agree'd, RSC Gods, War, Swedes, Tractor, it's too much. Using ''we are skillerz'' is not an excuse for combining 4 teams (the most active ones at that). I don't care how much u suck, 12 people casting 1 is fucked and out numbering 3:1 is fucked, it's no wonder the actual PKers get frustrated and break away from only fighting in one team.

Therefore I am recruiting again for Fort Control, sadly Gamble and I are the only active members currently with special guest appearances from Moody and Queeny every so often, so we are seeking a crew of dedicated and active flat's PKers looking to dominate every team and eliminate the need for ever needing to combine teams.

Last edited by Oopsie (20 Apr 2017 11:43)

Player avatar

sir b Send PM

subscriber

Happy to have a chat in-game if you'd like, Oops. I'm pretty over pking lately because, as you've mentioned, it's never a fair fight; 90% of the time it's 1 vs multiples.

So is it basically just you (Oopsie) and Gamble atm in Fort Control?

-Count

Oopsie said:

Lady Zamorak said:

This TRAKTOR Swede-American alliance is too much, have the Americans forgotten their honor?

I wont commit to one clan but I propose an unholy alliance, Oopsies team, Beavis team, Finns, get Beatdown involved, get some Estonians and some Liths on it. Keep building until we have equal numbers and then once we upset their dominance everyone can fracture again until the day comes we need to defend our lands!

Lady Z

Agree'd, RSC Gods, War, Swedes, Tractor, it's too much. Using ''we are skillerz'' is not an excuse for combining 4 teams (the most active ones at that). I don't care how much u suck, 12 people casting 1 is fucked and out numbering 3:1 is fucked, it's no wonder the actual PKers get frustrated and break away from only fighting in one team.

Therefore I am recruiting again for Fort Control, sadly Gamble and I are the only active members currently with special guest appearances from Moody and Queeny every so often, so we are seeking a crew of dedicated and active flat's PKers looking to dominate every team and eliminate the need for ever needing to combine teams.

Last edited by sir b (21 Apr 2017 01:49)

-Count