Best places to train for pure

Player avatar

Edos Send PM

subscriber

Hi guys,

Very new to the rscr. Wondering what the best places to train strength for a 1 def pure from around 65-85 str? Potentially on minimal food?

Cheers smile

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Prob lvl 1 rats

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Totally not promoting our new content, but join a team and go to territory to train.

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

1 good thing is to level up ur def to 10...
Then train on rats castle, varrock wild or west wild 20 sumtin...

10 def on rats vs 1 is like day and night, its hard train up with 1 def compared to 10...
U can always reduce it with gold sub l8er when u feel done...

Hmmm its good to train with subs to so u can farm without logout after 5 min.
gold=10 min logout time
gold+plat=15 min...

If u got the gps, u can even get em by donate to server for irl money...

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

n0m said:

Totally not promoting our new content, but join a team and go to territory to train.

There are low level rats, with an elevated xp rate. Its a win win

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Edos Send PM

subscriber

Cheers guys,

Currently 60 1 64. I didn't realise you couldn't use dragon items in low level wildy. Would a pker like 60 1 90 be somewhat effective in rscr?

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Edos said:

Cheers guys,

Currently 60 1 64. I didn't realise you couldn't use dragon items in low level wildy. Would a pker like 60 1 90 be somewhat effective in rscr?

You can use them in low level wilderness however the wilderness rotates between ''Free to Play'' and ''Pay to Play'' rules every few days. As with all other game content, you don't need to be subscribed to be able to use said items. If you do ::wildy command in game, it will tell you where you can use your members weapons/items (Dragon weps are considered P2P weps). If it says 0-60, you're good to go! If it says 48-60, that means it's still ''F2P'' but at the bottom of the information window it will say ''xx hours until new rotation which is Fully P2P''

60 1 90 would be a good character. I use a 60 1 98 and thoroughly enjoy PK'ing on it. A spot I really enjoyed training at (because nobody really bothered me there) was lvl 20 wild, all the way rest at the Rats there.

Last edited by Oopsie (17 Feb 2017 11:32)

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Edos said:

Cheers guys,

In edgeville dungeon you can always use P2P items. And I also suggest training on thugs in level one wildy edge dungeon. Do ::skull if you wanna risk it and you will get even more xp!! Also... If you can afford to waste a sub card, I would recommend getting 14 defence and using full black armor, and once your done with your character you can use that sub card to reset your def back to 1. Remember, lvl 14 def is max allowable to reset...

Player avatar

Edos Send PM

subscriber

Thanks guys, champions!