Update on pets, clue scrolls, god armors?

Player avatar

ohshtwaddup Send PM

subscriber

[Disclaimer: i dont know exactly where to post this]

I recently joined and subbed to this awesome server, and was wondering about the development of these additions to the game. I saw those additions in the news section and decided i'd donate/sub on those additions alone (they look fraggin awesome).

Is there a relative window or percentage you can give on how much is done/how soon these will come out?

Player avatar

ohshtwaddup Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Short answer: Not soon

Long answer: Everyone on the current staff agrees that clue scrolls are something we'd like to see in RSCR. Currently we are focusing on finishing replications (e.g. Watchtower quest is coming soon, Kleio is doing a great job replicating it), perfecting team system, improving game quality of life, and continuing to head down the creative direction the server started towards since equipment tabs, boss raids, new equipment, new functions and so on. Clue scroll systems would require us to put all that on the back burner, personally I would like to have the remaining 4 quests working and every bug fixed first.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Pets need a lot more designing before we can promise anything.

Player avatar

ohshtwaddup Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for the update! I am stoked on these new team additions and getting all the quests in :3

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

To be honest, I don't understand  how these quests and other bugs were overlooked be for ing anything to the game. But, I am super stoked about the team system and bank as well as 1 or 2 of the rings. Great job all together and the staff is doing great too.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!