Give us more P2P

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

I was stating facts. I could even start quoting Skype logs if you like of people shitting on you but I'd really rather not, I'm not that type of guy. What does Skype and rscrevolution have to do with real life? Stop taking
my post out of context and keep on forum dwelling
mate. Shit talking someone because they don't have a family, that's nothing to do with the game. I'll shit talk you or anyone in regards to game related issues as much as I want. Forums are for game related issues not shitting on someones real life cos they got no family, just like the 100 other people who played for a few hours on Christmas lol. When someone responds with IRL flaming because they can't handle 2d PK related shit talk, it becomes apparent there are underlying mental issues which need to be addressed

Banned from wild. Go chase balls

Last edited by Oopsie (19 Jan 2017 15:13)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

I was stating facts. I could even start quoting Skype logs if you like of people shitting on you but I'd really rather not, I'm not that type of guy. What does Skype and rscrevolution have to do with real life? Stop taking
my post out of context and keep on forum dwelling
mate. Shit talking someone because they don't have a family, that's nothing to do with the game. I'll shit talk you or anyone in regards to game related issues as much as I want. Forums are for game related issues not shitting on someones real life cos they got no family, just like the 100 other people who played for a few hours on Christmas lol. When someone responds with IRL flaming because they can't handle 2d PK related shit talk, it becomes apparent there are underlying mental issues which need to be addressed

Banned from wild. Go chase balls

so basically you and dan have been sending skype logs to eachothers about me being a turnip?

LMAO.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now let's not hope you've been switching dick picks too.

Last edited by Pegi (19 Jan 2017 16:33)

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

reddog2 Send PM

subscriber

p2p is for people like you nyx that cant catch at all so you hope for a 3 hit your a shit pker take your shit else where

Not till you lye dead at my feet!!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

reddog2 said:

p2p is for people like you nyx that cant catch at all so you hope for a 3 hit your a shit pker take your shit else where

Literally never once been 3 hit or 3 hit anyone except for maybe when they had Iban.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

reddog2 said:

Literally never once been 3 hit or 3 hit anyone except for maybe when they had Iban.

that's a lie

say hi 4 da vid