Using platinum sub to reduce more cmb levels

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

You can now reduce combat stats to the nearest ten with platinum sub.
Example. 49 can go to 40 but not lower even with another platinum sub.

Click to redeem with the card to use, this reduction is done via subscription vendor.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

so 40 is the lowest you can go? does this mean you can do this as many times as you want also?

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

GLeU said:

so 40 is the lowest you can go? does this mean you can do this as many times as you want also?

Sure.. if you train back up. But you can't keep reducing one stat because once you're at even 40 you can't go lower. The minimum stat is closest ten. ehh. not sure how can i explain it better. Just take a number, remove the second digit and replace with zero, that's the lowest you can go no matter what.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

GLeU said:

Sure.. if you train back up. But you can't keep reducing one stat because once you're at even 40 you can't go lower. The minimum stat is closest ten. ehh. not sure how can i explain it better. Just take a number, remove the second digit and replace with zero, that's the lowest you can go no matter what.

ya i get it now. this this a great idea. allows for a bit of forgiveness without being game breaking.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Great update dude.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

Fk I knew I shouldn't have leveled ranged to 94. Now I'm still stuck at 42 attack unless I reduce both attack and ranged and re train ranged to 92 from 90. Lol endrant

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

So I guess this means you can now train 1 def pures to 19 def instead of 14. Plop down a plat sub to 10, then gold for 10 down to 1.

Not really worth it IMO, but needless to say I'm sure people will do this.

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

So I guess this means you can now train 1 def pures to 19 def instead of 14. Plop down a plat sub to 10, then gold for 10 down to 1.

It clearly says u can't reduce below 40. It doesn't change anything when it comes to training pures lol

I just bought subs to do this and only realized when trying to redeem that I could only reduce att/def/str. I have 3 chars which need 70-69 magic and 48-45 magic and then a few other random chars I could reduce def levels on.

Will there ever be a option for me to reduce magic/ranged/prayer? Thanks

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Oopsies Back said:

Synbios said:

It clearly says u can't reduce below 40. It doesn't change anything when it comes to training pures lol

I just bought subs to do this and only realized when trying to redeem that I could only reduce att/def/str. I have 3 chars which need 70-69 magic and 48-45 magic and then a few other random chars I could reduce def levels on.

Will there ever be a option for me to reduce magic/ranged/prayer? Thanks

49 to 40 was just the example range

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

Fk I knew I shouldn't have leveled ranged to 94. Now I'm still stuck at 42 attack unless I reduce both attack and ranged and re train ranged to 92 from 90. Lol endrant

Huh??
No you just reduce the 42 to 40. Range is unaffected

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

If I understand correctly you can go for example:
49 to 40;
39 to 30;
29 to 20.

And so on.. smile

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Added range,magic,pray

Player avatar

Oopsies Back Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Added range,magic,pray

Thank you.

Although I'm still unable to reduce from 70 to 69 magic. Will I ever be able to? Happy to pay the sub. Currently it says I can't reduce any further when I try redeem my sub

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

49 to 40;
39 to 30;
29 to 20.

And so on.. smile

This is how I understand  it as well. Also this would enable the reduction from 19 to 10 with a plat and 10to 1 with a gold, unless n0m put a block so if u used a gold only a gold can be used same for plat.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

scornedmagi said:

Mod Kleio said:

49 to 40;
39 to 30;
29 to 20.

And so on.. smile

This is how I understand  it as well. Also this would enable the reduction from 19 to 10 with a plat and 10to 1 with a gold, unless n0m put a block so if u used a gold only a gold can be used same for plat.

Uh oh, that should be up for debate, leave it like that or not. 19 defense wont give much benefit since you can't wear mith yet.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Will I ever be able to pay a platinum subscription, 10$ worth of subs, to reduce from 70 to 69 magic, please?

I'm more than willing to pay it. It's like next to no XP, 70k or something silly. Please?

Please?

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Oopsie said:

Will I ever be able to pay a platinum subscription, 10$ worth of subs, to reduce from 70 to 69 magic, please?

I'm more than willing to pay it. It's like next to no XP, 70k or something silly. Please?

Please?

From now on all stat reductions have to be done through the system, you can definitely suggest more stat reduction options though. Sorry!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

deltadivingnz Send PM

subscriber

Sorry to bring up such an old post.. little confused about all the information above. I accidently got 4 defense on what was ment to be a 1 defense pure. Whic sub would I use to reduce back to 1, if any?

New Zealands Finest

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

deltadivingnz said:

Sorry to bring up such an old post.. little confused about all the information above. I accidently got 4 defense on what was ment to be a 1 defense pure. Whic sub would I use to reduce back to 1, if any?

Gold Sub

Have the sub in your inventory, then log off game.
Go to character manager here on forums.  Select the character you wish to reduce, and click stat reduction