Oopsie PK video v2: Part 3!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

still begging us to play?

years of PK'ing experience has nothing to do with this game. i made my last PK vid 2012 and it's 4.5 years ago literally and still, it holds against anybody even in 2017. at that time, i had been PK'ing probably 2 years MAX, with a 10mb mobile connection, with 200 ping and win7 and still, i was better than everyone literally. go believe in your years of PK'ing experience, you will never be even half good as i was even if you PK next 10 years. i have said that this game ain't rocket science but still being way more intelligent than others helps when it comes to using multiple clients at once. if you're a guy with IQ size of my shoe and your decision making/thinking is delayed like a fhk, you just simple will never be good at it. you can download all the shitty programs, play here with a way better host and use that crappy win XP and your PK'ing still looks like it's recorded 15 years ago. what i was doing on my playing days, it literally changed the whole game as far it comes to competetion and these rules nowdays so basically, it revolutionized whole PK'ing scene. i was ahead of my time meanwhile you're still sticking with something which was done 15 years ago already.

begging lol. stop claiming your the best (aimed at you both) if all you're gonna do is sit on the forums and claim that you're the best. that's my point in calling you out, you guys come to our forums, talk shit about our PKing, try change our wilderness rules when yoiu're nothing to do with our wilderness. If you're so good, why do you only PK on the forums?? A good PKer will PK no matter what the rules.  Making a catch on a runey while multi with a 99 defense mage on level 60s, making 2-3 casts every round, is easy as fuck. anyone above the age of 11 can do it. same with autocatching and casting, anyone above the age of 11 can do it (monk, jani, vezl etc). You'd all need a bot to compete with me

next

ya sure, want us to login out 20lvl PK'ers so you could kill us on your flat, for making yourself feel a like a PK'er? meet in the wild then.

i seriously wonder why you and why not me as well are here on the forums PK'ing instead of ING? oh well, i'd guess it ain't that active in the game. so happy scaping then, you might find somebody to PK against if you ask nicely so your 200 hours of work on  your account wouldn't feel like a complete waste.

next.

whos fault is it u dont have pkers to fight with? yours, everyone else has chars but u guys

i'm sat here eating my dinner replying to ur dumbass, patiently waiting for f2p tomorrow where people actually PK, myself included for 2-4 hours a night, never seen you or jani there once, servers been here for 3 years dont even have one account higher than level 46 but u have 300 posts lol, how many of ur suggestions have been implemented? get over urself mate. play the game or fuck off lol

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

begging lol. stop claiming your the best (aimed at you both) if all you're gonna do is sit on the forums and claim that you're the best. that's my point in calling you out, you guys come to our forums, talk shit about our PKing, try change our wilderness rules when yoiu're nothing to do with our wilderness. If you're so good, why do you only PK on the forums?? A good PKer will PK no matter what the rules.  Making a catch on a runey while multi with a 99 defense mage on level 60s, making 2-3 casts every round, is easy as fuck. anyone above the age of 11 can do it. same with autocatching and casting, anyone above the age of 11 can do it (monk, jani, vezl etc). You'd all need a bot to compete with me

next

ya sure, want us to login out 20lvl PK'ers so you could kill us on your flat, for making yourself feel a like a PK'er? meet in the wild then.

i seriously wonder why you and why not me as well are here on the forums PK'ing instead of ING? oh well, i'd guess it ain't that active in the game. so happy scaping then, you might find somebody to PK against if you ask nicely so your 200 hours of work on  your account wouldn't feel like a complete waste.

next.

whos fault is it u dont have pkers to fight with? yours, everyone else has chars but u guys

i'm sat here eating my dinner replying to ur dumbass, patiently waiting for f2p tomorrow where people actually PK, myself included for 2-4 hours a night, never seen you or jani there once, servers been here for 3 years dont even have one account higher than level 46 but u have 300 posts lol, how many of ur suggestions have been implemented? get over urself mate. play the game or fuck off lol

how the fuck something i didn't even want be part of, would be someone's fault? you're just proving how big of a friend you really are. go fucking make those accounts, it's your fault that me and jani ain't having a single account because you didn't make them when i told you to do so. how about that?

seriously, how anybody can be that stupid to claim that it's my fault of not having an account in a game i haven't play for 2.5 years? it's like me telling you that it's your fault of not going to gym when you probably even don't know what it is. stop being a friend and quit smoking that shit, it destroys way too many of your small amount of brain cells you have left - you can't afford losing any at this point.

now get to work.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie 4 god. Pegi for cancer.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

I was not paid royalties for my pic, im suing.

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

P,s pegi why u still here bruv

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

pegi ''doesn't want to be a part of rev'' but is here more than me posting o.O

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

pegi ''doesn't want to be a part of rev'' but is here more than me posting o.O

who said i don't want to be part of it? i don't need to play RSC but apparently, PK'ing is still kinda fun under certain circumstances, especially with all the good people i'v known for years. i just don't care to put any effort on it because i don't really care, but if there's a possibility to PK with your old m8s with having accounts for free, im more than glad to do it. apparently, current situation ain't like that but there will be day when people start to making posts about why nobody PK's(as you can already see it) and maybe then, somebody else than me realizes that it's actually 2017, not 2001.

if you care more about PK'ing in the game, i don't know why you're in the forums 80% of the time? you have an account, you have 15 hours a day so why on earth you ain't going out and actually PK instead of PK'ing on the forums? yup.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]