requesting

Player avatar

manzaro Send PM

subscriber

best place to train (safe)
and best place to train (wild)

also can someone make a detailed starter money making guide maybe several different way to make money also so one does not get so board
tyvm  just started back up last night after a veery veery long break I'm only lvl 88 thanks to any1 who takes there time to read this and comment on it

Player avatar

Muffin Send PM

would like to see this! big_smile support

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Best place to train, depends what you're looking to get out of your combat training. Just fast combat EXP? Farming loot at the same time? Do you want to click train for quicker XP? All those things you need to consider. There's not a whole great deal you can farm for decent loot anyway at your level, except Green Dragons in wild (37 wild or castle). But once you get a higher combat, there's a lot you could do out of wild. Good safe spots to train for solely good combat EXP, be it AFK or click training are probably... The Witches House NPC's, lvl 48 hobs in Ardy? Jungle Spiders? I could be wrong. I don't train out of wild.

Best place to train in wild... Pretty sure it's Axes for combat XP, however, Pirates, Graveyard are also very good. If you're looking to make money on your main account while you train, perhaps farm the green dragons. Anything else currently in wild with good loot would be a bit to strong for a 88 probs.

Money making methods all depend on your personal situation really. What are your goals? Are you on PC or Android? If you can run more than 1 client, I would recommend it. Train combat on your main with the overall goal of being able to farm better mosters etc, whilst you perhaps collect herbs with a noobier account, to sell for 1k each. That's a great way to get started. Fishing is also an reliable money making method, Swordfish and Sharks are worth around 600gp each. Lobsters not so much but you can't get to swordies without lobs! There's tons of ways to make money. Flax (250gp each ish) and Bowstrings (300gp to 500gp ish) are highly sought after currently. Same with secondary supplies for Herblaw, all very highly sought after. Items needed for quests are commonly sold overpriced in the auction house, saving questers time and making newbs easy money.

Sorry if this is a wall of text, hopefully something in there will benefit you even if the rest doesn't. Welcome back to Rev and good luck on ur adventure

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

All depends on your def and combat level wildly or non wildy

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

Firstly, are you using a gold AND platinum subscription card? It'll take your idle time from 5 minutes to 15!

And yes. Best for pure AFK combat XP is axe hut deep wild or pirates (I used pirates a lot but you can be shot through the windows with arrows)

You need thieving in the upper 30s with a lockpick stolen from rogues to get in

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Axes in taverley dungeon  are good ark out of wild exp for right now. Take food and you can stay for a few hours with an inventory. No good drops but fast exp. Money from mining, herbs, fishing, and once you have money you can try the level 3 staking scene for more cash than you would ever need if your good.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!