Bank picture of everything gathered from Xmas event

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

If you don't see the difference you have no place to call anyone a moron. Let me dumb it down for you

You played 5 days and nights lil to no sleep for pixels. I quested for people here and there as I had time and only quested if wildly was dead. You must not have any real life friends. online from Christmas to New year's pathetic.. let me guess you watched the ball drop while clicking away on rsc

What is more pathetic though, is how you come here and attempt to judge me. Like you live a much better life then I do rofl. You're a fucking convict with no real job. You're uneducated, You constantly judge people for no other reason then to make your pathetic excuse for a life seem better. Fuck out of here you scum bag.

Truth bomb.

We all play rscrevolution. We're all nerds. What day and time we play it does not fucking matter, the end result is we're all nerds. Eric, you played this server religiously on shit XP, you trained MULTIPLE 1 defense accounts legit, you have 3 99 fishers/cookers, you've done 10000000 quests, you moaned when XP was raised. Nobodies forgetting about that, just nobody feels the need to bring it up because nobody is pathetic enough like you to feel the need to take a stab at someone for playing a game. That being said, here I am exposing you for being just as much of a ''nerd'' as anyone else.

I've had this same shit with Nyx. Coming at me (ingame, on Christmas day, the day I was flamed for playing on) for playing rscrevolution when my old man went to visit a friend after we'd had our festivities. Kids also never had a job and can't get one because he's mentally challenged, got 3-123 combat in 3 months and trained multiple 1 defense'rs / other characters and skills but I'm a ''nerd'' for playing rscrevolution on Christmas day, lol.

Fucking get over yourselves and stop taking out your anger about your shitty lives and mental health issues on other people. There was 150-200 online constantly from the 24th to the 26th.

I payed my daughter to afk most my chars in slow XP only got a 99 Fisher n 97 fishing over 3 years and my highest skill total acc is 1100 skill I played so much!!!!

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Wow I can't believe what I'm reading on this thread. At the end of the day like oopsie said, were all playing the game, obviously some play more than others as they have more spare time than others to play. Why don't you both settle it and post your ::info. Because in reality I bet you both wouldn't dare as we'd all see how much you really do play. If any of you say you aren't hooked and love playing the game your full of shit because otherwise you wouldn't be here, playing, and arguing over who plays more. I play 3-4 hours a day 5 days a week if I'm lucky, and only ever been able to play on my daughter's tablet during the week as she's here on a weekend and uses her tablet herself. But I have no qualms at all saying if I had more time to play the server I most definitely fucking would coz I love this game and enjoy playing. So stop your bullshit arguing as we can all blatantly see you both play unhealthy amounts of hours, who cares honestly? And I can guarantee all of us who are active players when we were done spending the day celebrating with family etc we all logged in over the holidays to grind tokens, if you say you never, your in denial and that's when you know you have to problem, when you can't own it.

On topic: nice hats and canes etc, I wish I had the time to grind that many and get rich that quickly. I only managed to get 10k tokens myself and bought a cane but I also got 1 cane drop and sold for 10m that same day so was happy enough.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

trotalong1 said:

Wow I can't believe what I'm reading on this thread. At the end of the day like oopsie said, were all playing the game, obviously some play more than others as they have more spare time than others to play. Why don't you both settle it and post your ::info. Because in reality I bet you both wouldn't dare as we'd all see how much you really do play. If any of you say you aren't hooked and love playing the game your full of shit because otherwise you wouldn't be here, playing, and arguing over who plays more. I play 3-4 hours a day 5 days a week if I'm lucky, and only ever been able to play on my daughter's tablet during the week as she's here on a weekend and uses her tablet herself. But I have no qualms at all saying if I had more time to play the server I most definitely fucking would coz I love this game and enjoy playing. So stop your bullshit arguing as we can all blatantly see you both play unhealthy amounts of hours, who cares honestly? And I can guarantee all of us who are active players when we were done spending the day celebrating with family etc we all logged in over the holidays to grind tokens, if you say you never, your in denial and that's when you know you have to problem, when you can't own it.

On topic: nice hats and canes etc, I wish I had the time to grind that many and get rich that quickly. I only managed to get 10k tokens myself and bought a cane but I also got 1 cane drop and sold for 10m that same day so was happy enough.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

trotalong1 said:

dsf0m.png

considering i've been here over 2.5 years. its not that much time played.

Player avatar

strong Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Oopsie said:

GLeU said:

What is more pathetic though, is how you come here and attempt to judge me. Like you live a much better life then I do rofl. You're a fucking convict with no real job. You're uneducated, You constantly judge people for no other reason then to make your pathetic excuse for a life seem better. Fuck out of here you scum bag.

Truth bomb.

We all play rscrevolution. We're all nerds. What day and time we play it does not fucking matter, the end result is we're all nerds. Eric, you played this server religiously on shit XP, you trained MULTIPLE 1 defense accounts legit, you have 3 99 fishers/cookers, you've done 10000000 quests, you moaned when XP was raised. Nobodies forgetting about that, just nobody feels the need to bring it up because nobody is pathetic enough like you to feel the need to take a stab at someone for playing a game. That being said, here I am exposing you for being just as much of a ''nerd'' as anyone else.

I've had this same shit with Nyx. Coming at me (ingame, on Christmas day, the day I was flamed for playing on) for playing rscrevolution when my old man went to visit a friend after we'd had our festivities. Kids also never had a job and can't get one because he's mentally challenged, got 3-123 combat in 3 months and trained multiple 1 defense'rs / other characters and skills but I'm a ''nerd'' for playing rscrevolution on Christmas day, lol.

Fucking get over yourselves and stop taking out your anger about your shitty lives and mental health issues on other people. There was 150-200 online constantly from the 24th to the 26th.

I payed my daughter to afk most my chars in slow XP only got a 99 Fisher n 97 fishing over 3 years and my highest skill total acc is 1100 skill I played so much!!!!

Sorry man, but that is just sad. Involving your daughter in your addiction to playing this old game.. Paying her or not.. Seriously..?
+ isn't this a banable offense? paying some one irl money for in game services? that is basicly the same as if i bought a char for $$

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

strong said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Oopsie said:

Truth bomb.

Sorry man, but that is just sad. Involving your daughter in your addiction to playing this old game.. Paying her or not.. Seriously..?
+ isn't this a banable offense? paying some one irl money for in game services? that is basicly the same as if i bought a char for $$

It's called an allowance you know the thing you still get your money from

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Quas Send PM

subscriber

You paid for your kid to afk on here...?

wow.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

i3lunt t0k3r said:

strong said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

It's called an allowance you know the thing you still get your money from

that's called an absolute nerd, horrible dad and being way too serious about this game.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Muffin Send PM

well my bank is about 2 of your rune 2h haha xD

nice man!