Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

Gf.

232324252.png

Edited your topic. Picture did not show

/ Tru.

edit: ty.

Last edited by larsftw (25 Jul 2016 20:33)

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Lol rekt

Where are these guys on F2P? Nowhere to be seen without double (usually more) the numbers, 3-4 godmagers and their 99 rangers, then they cry when there's no PKing. It's quite comical really that they could all individually be so horse at this game that's how they have to play it, but whatever, each to their own!

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Nice one Lars, even if it is gmage.

zazo x said:

Lol rekt

Where are these guys on F2P? Nowhere to be seen without double (usually more) the numbers, 3-4 godmagers and their 99 rangers, then they cry when there's no PKing. It's quite comical really that they could all individually be so horse at this game that's how they have to play it, but whatever, each to their own!

Been like this for months.. :S

But the 2 multiloggers of the server were somehow the problem, and what was killing pking.

It's people not showing unless it's 7 vs 3 or 8 vs 5, dumb shit like that that's the problem. As soon as a couple of their shitsquad logged, making it 5 vs 3 or 6 vs 4 or something like that, their entire team would then logout immediately, and not be seen again untill they could make that 9 man team again or whatever.

Fuck em.

(and it's not as if these retards don't have alts too)

They do have alts and they do use them even when they're already double numbers lol it's crazy. I've not been back long but everything you described is a regular occurrence. Like I said individually must have to be really really bad at PKing if they need that many, they can't even backup properly lol they need someone covering all angles to even make one catch and still fail, it's embarrassing on their behalf. I PK all day every day on F2P and will continue to do so, soon these guys will have nobody to PK against on p2p because I'm pretty sure it ain't just me who's bored of it lol

Hurry up and come back anyway Beat, apart from Gmage p2p day being absolute aids - it's been gr8 since I been back m8! And no TTF and new host = 15/10 rekt 24/7,

Cya soon

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Well, we have proof of that today after we died and got outnumbered by them, then we geared up and was ready again. we were idk? 5-7 flats, went up to castle all those swede pkers are on low lvls, 20-30 gmage / 60s etc. AS soon they see us being 2-3 players left. They all log on the flats to fight.

Unfortunally those ppl are scared to fight unless its outnumbered or they have the upper hand, they can't catch/cast for shit which i've noticed.

GG WP

/ TruShitPk3r

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

newest addition to the pablo reking

fsdfsf.png

Last edited by larsftw (8 Jan 2017 12:08)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

LOL BREADED

SAD DAY FOR SWEDEN

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

typical army shit not to PK even if numbers would be equal. they won't PK unless they're outnumbering their enemy but that's what they learnt by PK'ing against us in the past because they couldn't compete otherwise.

whole PK'ing system in general is so rigged tbh. numbers won't be even, PK'ing skills won't be even etc. it's very rare scenario that fights would last longer than couple minutes but we've seen couple exceptions too. when those things ain't even(especially numbers), there's nothing you can do to tighten that gap except multiloggin which of course, is disabled. then it creates a situation when a team with less numbers just simply need to log out and fights are over.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

typical army shit not to PK even if numbers would be equal. they won't PK unless they're outnumbering their enemy but that's what they learnt by PK'ing against us in the past because they couldn't compete otherwise.

whole PK'ing system in general is so rigged tbh. numbers won't be even, PK'ing skills won't be even etc. it's very rare scenario that fights would last longer than couple minutes but we've seen couple exceptions too. when those things ain't even(especially numbers), there's nothing you can do to tighten that gap except multiloggin which of course, is disabled. then it creates a situation when a team with less numbers just simply need to log out and fights are over.

pegi.... you feeling alright?

these pictures show Lars fighting 1v2 or 1v3 against Team Sweden.

I know you haven't PKed in 3 years either, but the last 2 nights, we've PKed on Flats and 70's for 2-3 hours at a time, vs Army and Team Sweden.

PK or don't

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

who is pegi again? i recall nick from long ago...

maybe an old food boy or something

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Your Gmaging and fighting sweds not a big feat

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (11 Jan 2017 03:01)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Your Gmaging and fighting sweds not a big feat

This

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

they were the only ones brave enough to face me, everyone else saved the embarresment..