Pk video to come Maniac666 aka powelly 4 v 4

Player avatar

powelly Send PM

subscriber

Hey RSCR,
Just a little warm of up of what is soon to come. This will be my first pk video so we will see how to turns out.
Cheers!
Powell

Last edited by powelly (8 Jan 2017 17:40)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nice co-ordination. Swe's clearly didn't know what hit them, as none of them are even casting or even doing anything. Swe's ez ban any game mode!

Looking forward to seeing a full video from ya Powelly lad. Got one in the works myself

Player avatar

powelly Send PM

subscriber

Thanks oopsie. Yea, it kind of feels like taking candy from a baby everytime we fight them. Good luck on your video also!

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

look at all those bad swede's, only PK with overpowered iban/guthix, gtfo lmao.

Well done shittin on some nubs

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

powelly Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Beatdown jr Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

I wanna see videos of the fights when i came..  I guess you wont show us xD

you're a noob

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Beatdown jr said:

Maddog jamie said:

I wanna see videos of the fights when i came..  I guess you wont show us xD

you're a noob

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

good job mate, looking forward to vid. even though ill die in it big_smile

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

look at all those bad swede's, only PK with overpowered iban/guthix, gtfo lmao.

Well done shittin on some nubs

Only day they pk

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

lol they not even casting who are these swedes? Back in the day there use to be some very decent swedish pkers

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

jaur0 said:

lol they not even casting who are these swedes? Back in the day there use to be some very decent swedish pkers

Claim to be the best PKers on this server. The most unstoppable team. Etc etc etc. At this point they MUST be trolling and know they're bad, the majority of the time when they boast and claim to be so good, they're at castle with a team of 8 shit talking a team of 3. Bit like Army in v2. The ''best PKers'' on Swede's die to me on p2p on 70's 1 after the other when I'm solo, they lose their money in the DM arena to us and now they are getting shit on at the gametype they're ''the best at''

Swedes gonna quit soon? Or just make that 16 man team even bigger. I think the second option.

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

Oopsie said:

jaur0 said:

Claim to be the best PKers on this server. The most unstoppable team. Etc etc etc. At this point they MUST be trolling and know they're bad, the majority of the time when they boast and claim to be so good, they're at castle with a team of 8 shit talking a team of 3. Bit like Army in v2. The ''best PKers'' on Swede's die to me on p2p on 70's 1 after the other when I'm solo, they lose their money in the DM arena to us and now they are getting shit on at the gametype they're ''the best at''

Swedes gonna quit soon? Or just make that 16 man team even bigger. I think the second option.

Strong copy of Army hah

Inb4 charles and crew pretending to be swedish

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Like I said at this point it's pretty obvious you're trolling to make yourself better..... Don't make me upload a whole PK vid of PKing you outnumbered. Anyone with common sense knows how bad you are and that you're full of shit. You might of 3hit me once or twice on my 88HP account by hitting 35 30 dead on p2p.. what about all the times you come at me 4v1 and get dropped because I know how to run eat and reattack and catch you before you've ate a shark? You catch before you eat. You're shockingly bad.

Your bad. I've even offered to 1v1 you kids for my supplies and you put up nothing before and no1 even has balls to do that. Your brain capacity does not allow you to PK like me. Give up the weed and the alcohol and one day you might be able to PK even 1/10th as good as I do.

Last edited by Oopsie (9 Jan 2017 15:40)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

jaur0 said:

Im still around jauro! Come join and pk bro! // dummis/stolt

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

jaur0 said:

Im still around jauro! Come join and pk bro! // dummis/stolt

might do 1 day wink