1337 staker

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

i had make a mistake around close to 1 year ago and i have never did nor attempted that mistake again. i have shown the staff that i can learn from my mistakes as i have shown them this past year by not breaking the rule i broke and i do not plan on ever breaking that rule again. i would like to be unbanned and all my other accounts.  thank you for your time reading this.

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

provide me with the list of items. the items have been returned to the owner by way of  admin item creation to the account owner. returning all items to the owner will give him double the amount he had.

Last edited by Amber Rose (1 Sep 2016 19:40)

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

smile

Last edited by Amber Rose (5 Sep 2016 01:26)

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

i will complete the list all my account will be unbanned and everything thats on them stays.

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

getting there i will get it lol 47 ears so far 2 more 30 eggs done yellow hat done getting the hard shit done first rest is a cake walk i got this

JZD12rk.jpg

Last edited by Amber Rose (5 Sep 2016 06:07)

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

updated im getting there

cs4ua5A.jpg

IrsoNfN.jpg

Y0rEcUR.jpg

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

i need this to be clear once i trade you the items to pluto you then are going to delete the items i just gave you and unban my accounts?

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

Amber Rose said:

i need this to be clear once i trade you the items to pluto you then are going to delete the items i just gave you and unban my accounts?

The following will happen:
You will trade me, Pluto all of the items listed in that spreadsheet. I will then confirm them, then delete them from the server. Then, I will wipe all bank and inventory accounts of those characters banned on November 22nd, 2015. After that, I will unban all of those accounts that were banned on November 22nd, 2015.

ok np just making sure thank you

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

some of the items in the pics are mine i worked for but as u can see how the list is wrong. i have the video of the whole thing also
q6kpjWh.jpg

2cqkoMG.jpg

IP8yg4O.jpg

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

anyone with common sense can see the list given by pluto is not correct. notice how closely these pictures of the real EVENT match up

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

The list isn't debatable...this list is comprised of all the items after going through hours of log files (trade logs, etc.) when this incident first happened.

i am just letting the community know your wrong, this is why i am showing them proof not that i  am making this up....lol this makes you as a staff member look bad because you can not provide correct data. back to the scavenger hunt!

Last edited by Amber Rose (18 Sep 2016 14:05)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Pluto said:

Amber Rose said:

The following will happen:
You will trade my successor, Billy all of the items listed in that spreadsheet. He will then confirm them, then delete them from the server. Then, he will wipe all bank and inventory accounts of those characters banned on November 22nd, 2015. After that, he will unban all of those accounts that were banned on November 22nd, 2015.

^Updated this to reflect that you would be trading me, not Pluto

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol