BUYING 4000 BOW STRINGS

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

PM price to my forum inbox or catch me in-game normally on Zazo Bank or Oopsie.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

You starting skilling Elliot yikes O EM GEE? Haha

Last edited by Badboy666 (15 Dec 2016 05:48)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Given up for the minute lol , managed to buy these bow strings but need more again to get 85 fletching, this is my stats so far and I'm going for 1400 for legends access. Not looking to burn myself out doing though, I suck at skilling so maybe 1 hour a day or something

D07F560.png

I'm not touching herblaw really CBF but don't think it should be too difficult to get 200 levels in the other stats

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Why u need legends lol. Use gleu tongue

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Why u need legends lol. Use gleu tongue

I have done a few times thank you big_smile it's sick down there. This is more of a personal goal I suppose, plus, if shit ever hit's the fan and I get poor, I'll be able to use 2 accounts down there instead of one smile (this is looking unlikely at the minute that I'll run out of supplies for Pking, but I haven't farmed in 2 weeks now. I'm relying on winning deathmatches for GP and it's increasingly hard to find them because I've already spanked everyone)

If any skillers wouldn't mind giving me some advice on how to reach 1400 from what I am now cheaply, quickly and efficiently, please if you wouldn't mind to share your secrets that'd be great big_smile

Last edited by zazo x (15 Dec 2016 15:18)

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Agility would be a quick 49 or so levels if you use wall in barb. Also training your theiving could be another 40+ super fast . if you Ted to mine a few levels then buy some uncut gems. Should get you close.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Jbird77 Send PM

zazo x said:

Badboy666 said:

Given up for the minute lol , managed to buy these bow strings but need more again to get 85 fletching, this is my stats so far and I'm going for 1400 for legends access. Not looking to burn myself out doing though, I suck at skilling so maybe 1 hour a day or something
www.60xcustomstrings.com

http://i.imgur.com/D07F560.png

I'm not touching herblaw really CBF but don't think it should be too difficult to get 200 levels in the other stats

I'm still very new to this but why would you need 4000 bowstrings?

Player avatar

ForTheStunt Send PM

subscriber

i have 13k flax if havent found a solution yet,... I will look for you ig.