It has been a great ride!

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

For the past few weeks I have done alot of traveling, enjoying nature and just relaxing in general, trying to spend as much time as possible with my girlfriend that is going to China on September 5th for 6months or maybe a year.

When you‘re on vacation you should leave your worries behind and enjoy the moment, but you start thinking about life, the future, where you‘re heading, what have you done and acheived already.

And ofcourse I was also thinking about RSCR, that has been a huge part of my life for the past 9 months. My Mod duty was my second job and staff members were one of my closest friends, I interacted with RSCR community more than I interact with people in real life.

While I was contemplating my life I have realised it is time to change things up and I need to spend less time online and start learning new things again, work more, interact with IRL friends more and that means leaving my active mod position for some new blood.

I have decided to retire as an active mod. I am not leaving RSCR scene because I found Jesus, I‘m just allocating my time at the computer to other things.

Working on RSCR and being active in our community has been a great experience when I reflect on it and I have alot to say:

First of all I would like to thank some good people on RSCR:

- Matthew aka. Mod Winter, he was the first to believe that I could be a good addition to the staff team, we had some great evenings chatting, just having a good time online and also he was my teacher when I got my mod position, thanks man you‘re truly a great guy and I wish you all the best!

- Pluto, just as Matthew, thank you for believing in me and accepting me to the team, you are truly a legendary adming, idk if we could have got any better admin after Hobbs becoming inactive. Thanks for being such a devoted staff member and having nerves of stell when it comes with dealing with community issues I think after a week in your shoes I would nuke the server and ragequit.

- Fate and n0m, thanks for spending your time in creating this server, this is your baby that hase already given an will give, weeks and even years of enjoyment for many of us, you have created the number 1 server, I wish you all the best in your personal life and in your carrers as developers!

- Mod Tru, we have been modded same day and we‘re still going strong, thanks for sticking around and being an awesome mod!

- Mod Billy, you have proven yourself as a great addition to the team very fast, I am truly happy that you are with us, I think you have learned everything I could have teached you and I hope you will stay around here for a long time.

-Mod Tee and Mod Verizon Guys you're doing a great job, please keep the flame burning!

- The players ofc! Thanks to everyone who supports RSCR, who invites their friends to come enjoy our server, to people who joined my events, donated much needed prizes for them, thanks to people who simpy were good comrades in game and made moderating my most loved game a great experience!

I became mod first of all to help the server grow, motivate players to stick around for longer and make RSC a better experience in general. I believe I did the best to my ability and helped alot of people, did many events, helped solve problems and busted huge amount of bots, that was pretty good fun! Working on skill capes - that was a pain in the butt! I have huge respect now for people that do this kind of art for small sprites pixel by pixel... Regarding clue scroll sprites - someone else will have to do it, I won't have time to make hundreads and hundreads of new sprites and the map images.

I bet server will continue to go in the right direction and I have absolute faith that RSCR will be online for a long time to come!

If anyone is wondering what I am doing now - since my gf is leaving I decided to learn some new skills and maybe do a career change if I will see a future in being a developer, I have started learning Ruby on Rails and will be starting an intensive training course soon.

Last edited by Kleio (22 Aug 2016 14:52)

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Later Kleio. Was fun having you around, you did a great job and will be remembered as a good person too. Good luck with your future!

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Woah, sad to see you go bud sad.
But on the otherside, it has been a real pleasure working togheter with you.
Great mod & botters worst nightmare wink.

Keep in touch! See you bro & good luck with everything.

<3<3

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

bye, i'd quit also if i was in same staff team as thueva.

Last edited by PALLO (22 Aug 2016 18:09)

Player avatar

jarevalo82 Send PM

subscriber

I'm starting a ruby intensive soon too o.O which one are you doing?

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

jarevalo82 said:

I'm starting a ruby intensive soon too o.O which one are you doing?

It's a 3 months Ruby on Rails training course by Code Academy in Lithuania.

Player avatar

natsudrag420 Send PM

subscriber

Gl Kleio i didnt rly know yu but you are obviously an awsome person lol

Player avatar

Mod Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Kleio, it was a true honor and pleasure working with you. You more than anyone taught me to be the mod I am today.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

I hope you stop on every once in a while and say hello! Best of luck IRL

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Take it ez man now what makes no sense to me is you quit when ur girl leaves lol

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

Thank you Kleio!