new wildy area

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I  posted this long ago when the server was more of a replica but I think it be cool as hell to make a wildy town thow a stove anvile fernis a bank  an a bunch of other skilling shit in there. Be awesome I think. Alot of people been posting about full world wildy this is like the half way point.

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

+1 to a furnace fire anvil and an alter and a bank chest being a screen away.
Also
+1 to border f2p with alter north of varrok spanning to the east from 1-5 wild. Border pking needs to happen. No chest as the bank is close by.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I  posted this long ago when the server was more of a replica but I think it be cool as hell to make a wildy town thow a stove anvile fernis a bank  an a bunch of other skilling shit in there. Be awesome I think. Alot of people been posting about full world wildy this is like the half way point.

Only if its no safety and possibly a separate bank account or something.. otherwise it will just create a mage bank wall border pking tongue. Or make it so to get in and out of the safe zone u have to cut webs and open doors etc

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

Only problem i see with this is there's no skilling xp boost in wild just for combat unless you have hotspot. So people wouldn't really use it but maybe pkers for a bank .

Other than that I think it would be a cool location for the server
- the bank tho only one true wild bank!

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 57#p81557/
Automated play is a bannable offense!
savage@rscrevolution.com    discord @Savage  in game Mod Savage

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Fuck ya +1

I always thought it would be cool to have a long ass bridge that connects end of wilderness by mage bank to the event castle

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

i was more or less thinking bank should be in the town and maybe put a 30 sec combat timer on the banker n bank chest in wild if a bank in middle of wild is a prob but i think it be cool as fk to pk in a town setting

Player avatar

TotalNoob Send PM

Did the castle ever have second floor? or am remembering it wrong?  Could have sworn it had two floors and a stove there to cook the rat meat.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

TotalNoob said:

Did the castle ever have second floor? or am remembering it wrong?  Could have sworn it had two floors and a stove there to cook the rat meat.

i played a p server with a 2 floor cas but not in rsc.

Player avatar

TotalNoob Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

TotalNoob said:

Hum maybe in Rs2? or the version that first had the more 3d style?

Either way, adding that in could be fun, whole top level with an alter or something , but requires high lockpicking/agility to get to?

Wont know if there are 5 guys waiting up there till you climb the ladder (or keep an alt there).

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

TotalNoob said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

TotalNoob said:

Hum maybe in Rs2? or the version that first had the more 3d style?

Either way, adding that in could be fun, whole top level with an alter or something , but requires high lockpicking/agility to get to?

Wont know if there are 5 guys waiting up there till you climb the ladder (or keep an alt there).

Ment a rsc pserver

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Maybe even  change the looks of wildy this 1 server I played had a jungle Theam wild the whole wild was made in a jungle  gave the wild cool edge but that a whole different idea