Not a PKing update.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

-Mad Zeonk teleports free.
-Remove 1v1 wild from border and varrock.
-Clear the last attackers list on death. (You will get skulled for attacking people that attacked you previously).
- Adjust wilderness xp multiplier, +1x for no skull, +2x skulled.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Gg# good update +1.

Last edited by padwan121 (13 Apr 2016 22:14)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Mythical Send PM

subscriber

Autoskull on teleport also, not ?

padwan121 said:

Gg# good update +1.

Persian comrade supports this

Also +1 for topic title big_smile

Last edited by Mythical (13 Apr 2016 22:36)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I still don't agree with making mad Zeonk free. Game needs some kind of gold sinks.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

I still don't agree with making mad Zeonk free. Game needs some kind of gold sinks.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

GLeU said:

Then why not an alternative?
One that has 0 impact on pking.

Like a Yanille teleport, a Kharamja Jungle teleport, An Al Kharid Desert teleport, etc. for 5-10k gp.
Or some kind of fee for batching beyond the skill level.

It could be many things.
Let the pkers keep the few gold they have and make, so they can spend them all on food, pots, runes, gear, questing, whatever, which is probably the main driver of the entire economy.

you act like its hard to make gold. no life 1 day u can easily make 10mill.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I was thinking of adding Mad Zeonks around wildy with same teleports but with combat timeout for 1 minute and 10k teleport fee. or something like that.

EDIT: Maybe a teleport timeout as well so you can't check every place instantly.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Damn.

Well done!

+99

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Hell yeah!

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

I was thinking of adding Mad Zeonks around wildy with same teleports but with combat timeout for 1 minute and 10k teleport fee. or something like that.

EDIT: Maybe a teleport timeout as well so you can't check every place instantly.

+1

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Alikben1 said:

n0m said:

+1

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Again, big +1 for these updates and the PK focus

Just as a side note, I actually remember finding it odd that there were no transaction fees on Auction House sales, which most (all?) other games with in-game Auction Houses have.
A 5% fee on all sales would be a very effective gold sink i reckon. (They go as high as 15% in some games)

You cry about a 3k fee to teleport but your ok with losing 5-15% of all sales. The fuck?

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

n0m said:

I think just by reducing other areas of training makes it only suitable to train in certian areas close.

When the server first started it was grave,hobs,red spiders..

Now it's like 20 spots all better than those spots.

B u b b a

Player avatar

TotalEnigma Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

beatdown said:

Just as a side note, I actually remember finding it odd that there were no transaction fees on Auction House sales, which most (all?) other games with in-game Auction Houses have.
A 5% fee on all sales would be a very effective gold sink i reckon. (They go as high as 15% in some games)

You cry about a 3k fee to teleport but your ok with losing 5-15% of all sales. The fuck?

and you fuckin cry annoying me in pms begging me to buy phats for paypal stfu gleu

[img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2rnyl41.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

TotalEnigma said:

GLeU said:

beatdown said:

and you fuckin cry annoying me in pms begging me to buy phats for paypal stfu gleu

Well its good to know we aren't friends anymore triz. Yeah I was annoyed by losing a lot but I'm over it. Don't even feel like logging in anymore tbh. At least I wasn't always pming you asking for deals on rares or d sets. Like you were to me when I was the rich one. It's also good to know that you will throw friends under the bus for no fucking reason at all.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

timer is useless still can telly in wildy though edge. if your going put a timer on log in put one on log out.
and if you dc now ur completely fuck. also with how buggy the servers been with half of wild disappearing u have to log in n out  to recover map... only good part is removal of 1 v 1

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit