Short guide for Party System

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Here's some details on how it works:

1eebe808e1f398ebc0ce62997299df8a.png
-Health bar, this will only be updated if the player is in your viewed area and only when they get hit.
-Avatar, the equipped items will also only be updated when their appearance has been updated.
-Combat level: Same as above.

Mini-map will display party members in same colored circles as players avatar is displayed.

732b247f3dea1c74656e3c676c6d55b4.png

Unlock: You can toggle this to be able to move the party slots around your screen. Remember to lock it after you have found a good position.

Settings-> XP Notifications:
Toggling this off will disable the green xp pop ups

Settings-> Accept Shared XP
If you toggle a stat so it becomes green, you will accept and share experience for that skill.

XP Sharing:
You can only get shared XP for a skill if you have enabled sharing for that skill yourself,  in the picture above I would only receive attack XP and I would share attack XP I receive.
You only share and get shared experience for players in range, the party players you can see on the mini-map.

Player avatar

Mod Winter Send PM

You can also type  ::p  and talk with the other players in the party

Player avatar

zokiam Send PM

subscriber

how do you invite players to your party?

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

zokiam said:

::invite zokiam           - would start a party between you and the person inviting you. but remember if it's spaces to use _ or - for example, ::invite fucking_name

Last edited by Oopsie (2 Oct 2015 22:38)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie said:

zokiam said:

::invite zokiam           - would start a party between you and the person inviting you. but remember if it's spaces to use _ or - for example, ::invite fucking_name

Or right click their name in friends list.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Azor Send PM

subscriber

is there level requirements? As in minimum level differences to recieve shared exp? I noticed when i had my alt and main training next to each other only my main (about 35 levels higher) was recieving shared exp.

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

Azor said:

is there level requirements? As in minimum level differences to recieve shared exp? I noticed when i had my alt and main training next to each other only my main (about 35 levels higher) was recieving shared exp.

^... answer?

Player avatar

Stubbies Send PM

Does this work for mining and other skills? Or is it just combat?