!!! New Poll !!!

Player avatar

Corteggiano Send PM

subscriber

xxkdxxx said:

god armour, clue scrolls, new map areas , new wildy boses.. and yet we voting for pet??

+1

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Mod Verizon said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I'd like to see some form of wildly parking solution and mod tee demoted

Bro Tee does not log into mod to "spy" "pk" or even steps foot in wild on mod account while he or his friends are pking, he is very aware of the difference from player and mod. he even tries to not even check pkers because he feels like it is unfair for him to know who yall are. I wish this rumor about tee would calm down. hes a really good guy tbh if there is ever question of what he is doing you are free to dm pluto or n0m on the forums to find out for sure but,he has been checked multiple times this is no more than a rumor.

Thanks
                                             -Mod Verizon

Funny how no one even mention this but since you did you missed the event stacking tellyport of players in wild  and the the wrongfully accused being banned for no reason I'd like to also add Maddog is yo-yos accs and he still remains banned when Maddog is aloud to flourish with no reprocutions Maddog Is tees rl friend .

And id like to also add you guys believe in transparency now if that was true I'd like to know why Everytime this is brought up topic is closed real fast and we are told to talk to an admin
(who is friends and pks with tee)
in pms where no one can see.....
Transparency my ass
#exsposed

Now I really liked tee he pked with me for a long time I even congrats him on mod and thought he be good for wildly but as time past it becomes more n more obvious he isn't now if you got not a few but a lot of players that aren't even cool with each other all saying the same shit makes you wonder alot.

I've played here since the 1st week and just wanna see the server flourish just take a look at forums lately and that gives ya a good idea of the state of the server ia doing. We need more mods like sno and billy not like tee n tru tim you the homie but I'm just keeping it 100

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (15 Aug 2016 16:58)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Corteggiano said:

xxkdxxx said:

god armour, clue scrolls, new map areas , new wildy boses.. and yet we voting for pet??

+1

The only thing still keeping me on this server is the waiting for clue scrolls...
Its time!!

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I thinks it's a dumb idea. Sounds like digging deep for updates.....

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Wildy park solution and Less training spots in wild so players fight over spots more.

B u b b a

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

Ched Urcheez said:

off topic please push the clue scrolls and god armor that's been in development for MONTHS!!!!!

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,

Player avatar

lavarush Send PM

subscriber

We vote for dragonpets

SIT DOWN BITCH big_smile

Player avatar

eradicator Send PM

subscriber

Pets are annoying. No thank you.
Glad to see most voted no.

Player avatar

lavarush Send PM

subscriber

How many is vote dragonpet

SIT DOWN BITCH big_smile

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

lavarush said:

How many is vote dragonpet

42% yes 58% no

Player avatar

lavarush Send PM

subscriber

Where u see how many vote yes and no ?

SIT DOWN BITCH big_smile

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

lavarush said:

Where u see how many vote yes and no ?

On Home Page. Scroll down a bit and it will say

' Poll results '

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Could push the idea and code a new skill totally. You could breed, level up and sell pets which could help you fight NPC's. Would also be illegal in wilderness, ofc. Dunno how much of a nightmare this whole thing could be though, just throwing the idea, but it could be a huuuuuuuge update making RSCR even better than it already is.

Last edited by Badboy666 (15 Aug 2016 14:44)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

dumb idea in my opinion useless update

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

dumb idea in my opinion useless update

God Jedi you going for a max char for the 3rd time fuccckboooy squad

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

natsudrag420 Send PM

subscriber

Id be awsome if the rare pets could carry like half an inventory or somthing like that. happy

Player avatar

revchars00 Send PM

subscriber

As long as they stay out of wild and don't lag up the server it should be good. I found it extremely hard to catch on droid when the person had a dragon following.

Player avatar

Modoc Send PM

subscriber

I'd rather see updates pushed first before pets.

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

I think pets are a good thing. A players can choose if they want one or not. It would be nice if they could be bankable, carry in backpack, or some way of putting them up when the situation calls for it. Thanks for asking our opinions.

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

kbro69 Send PM

subscriber

I myself would like to see equipment slots with range bonus armour, along with the ability to wear and enchant necklaces-rings.

Also a Mini game like pest control or maybe even slayer or clue scrolls.. off the top of my head..

Mod Verizon said:

Hey Guys,

We have a new poll on the main page of the website. You got a small taste of the pets a few weeks back
Now we would like your feedback if this is something you would like to see in the future of rscr!
Its up to the community whether or not we actually implement this, your vote does count!

Please only once vote per person, not forum name we want to actually see how many people want this or not.
https://scontent.fphl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ … e=581C7849

In other news, we would like to hear some feedback from the community what would you guys like to see in the upcoming months? what do you feel like would make this game better this is a community based game and we wanna hear from anyone and everyone!

There will be more polls coming out each poll will go for 2 weeks. whatever the conclusion is on anything polled will be implemented in a reasonable amount of time this is your chance to be apart of the development of this amazing game/ community we all love!

Thanks
                                                                                    - Mod Verizon