!!! New Poll !!!

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

Hey Guys,

We have a new poll on the main page of the website. You got a small taste of the pets a few weeks back
Now we would like your feedback if this is something you would like to see in the future of rscr!
Its up to the community whether or not we actually implement this, your vote does count!

Please only once vote per person, not forum name we want to actually see how many people want this or not.
13781799_1073965059306678_1602455767872407343_n.png?oh=45825e612cd226201388b5a115751822&oe=581C7849

In other news, we would like to hear some feedback from the community what would you guys like to see in the upcoming months? what do you feel like would make this game better this is a community based game and we wanna hear from anyone and everyone!

There will be more polls coming out each poll will go for 2 weeks. whatever the conclusion is on anything polled will be implemented in a reasonable amount of time this is your chance to be apart of the development of this amazing game/ community we all love!

Thanks
                                                                                    - Mod Verizon

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 57#p81557/
Automated play is a bannable offense!
savage@rscrevolution.com    discord @Savage  in game Mod Savage

Player avatar

Pinay Cutie Send PM

subscriber

Where do I vote for this? or do I just post my opinion? I want this!

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

Verizon um I love the idea of pets but I was wondering I know they light fires for you but I hope you figured out how to bank them because if they constantly follow you around I can see it becoming annoying but off topic please push the clue scrolls and god armor that's been in development for MONTHS!!!!!

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

GoyimOfTheFlatEarth33 Send PM

subscriber

If Pinoy wants it I want it too. No but seriously it would be cool to see this implemented I only worry about increased lag from more moving sprites or whatnot. Also I would like to see another AH access at the bank in Yanille, it would help increase traffic to the area and spread us out a little more - make the game more lively in those outer areas.

“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”
― Oscar Wilde

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

There is a Poll on the front page  http://www.rscrevolution.com/

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

True the only areas mainly used is the edgeville area and the 3 main F2P towns seers is used yes but yanille is empty ardounge Is empty a lot and the gnome areas are dead maybe if nothing an ah put some rune rocks or more woodcutting trees give us a better reason to travel to that area

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

supersonny2 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I thought the pets were cool. Would be awesome if there were different kinds too.

-I can be your superman-

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

So, you either want that update or not....No other choice in updates?

Dragon pet update!
or
Option to vote for another update!

B u b b a

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I'd like to see some form of wildly parking solution and mod tee demoted

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (14 Aug 2016 05:25)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

r u t h less said:

So, you either want that update or not....No other choice in updates?

Dragon pet update!
or
Option to vote for another update!

as of right now pets are what is on board to vote for but i would like to hear some ideas from the community to what updates we should be thinking about, what does the community want to see come from the developer? what could make your game play even better? let us know I am try to work on communication between players and staff. don't hate appreciate smile

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I'd like to see some form of wildly parking solution and mod tee demoted

Bro Tee does not log into mod to "spy" "pk" or even steps foot in wild on mod account while he or his friends are pking, he is very aware of the difference from player and mod. he even tries to not even check pkers because he feels like it is unfair for him to know who yall are. I wish this rumor about tee would calm down. hes a really good guy tbh if there is ever question of what he is doing you are free to dm pluto or n0m on the forums to find out for sure but,he has been checked multiple times this is no more than a rumor.

Thanks
                                             -Mod Verizon

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Don't really care just keep em outta wild.  They already caused me to lose a 2.5m dm

Player avatar

xxkdxxx Send PM

subscriber

god armour, clue scrolls, new map areas , new wildy boses.. and yet we voting for pet??

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

I voted no. I do think there are other updates everyone would like to see, pets are not my thing.

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

team d.m is right around the corner, as i stated in the original post right now we are gonna see how pets are accepted by the community. I am also asking you guys to give suggestions of what you would like to see  in the game. No need to be nasty about what we aren't doing... at least I'm reaching out to the community for ideas instead of you not knowing what is going on staff side. I thought the majority of players would actually like the idea of letting us know what you are thinking as in what would be good to have in game. c'mon guys don't let me down being all negative please smile this is an opportunity for you to change the game for the better!

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

clue scrolls are also id say about 75% done so that is a given its just a really big development project. you will see when its out tongue thats already been confirmed as happening

Player avatar

Mod Savage Send PM

mod

GreenKing said:

Don't really care just keep em outta wild.  They already caused me to lose a 2.5m dm

Dont worry we are gonna make sure they stay out of the wild if they are implemented into rscr  smile

Player avatar

michiorri Send PM

subscriber

Zubrils said:

I voted no. I do think there are other updates everyone would like to see, pets are not my thing.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

michiorri said:

Zubrils said:

Then don't have a pet. Jesus it's not rocket appliances!!

Player avatar

lavarush Send PM

subscriber

Ya dragonpets is good mods know when we get dragonpet <3

SIT DOWN BITCH big_smile