The Legendary U N C E R joins Rscrevolution.com

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

just debating buying hats on classic and starting playing again there LOL. vet account still active ftw!

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Back for 1 day - short visit

4XoUz8n9Sh2lOl6zV0jAYA.png
Nncvt_DOQcWWGy6ummJlag.png
MTeEoRKNQniT4xqmbplXNg.png
pknYx9dlR9eHBCcQOj7QJg.png

Was kinda hoping client would snap images, now I left out the best ones. But yes, solo in wild, no team, no friends. 1 day back only. very rusty maging, hardly able to catch. I don't feel any urge to redeem myself, unlike everyone else who thinks they have to proof to themself they are considered good Player-Killers. *yawn* lol

qZF4wcM5S6ylSDkvQjzo8Q.png
SfKgVIIaTVGIC5N8vAsdyw.png

Last edited by U N C E R (23 Oct 2017 21:54)

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

4,030 views ??

@staff what's the ROI on this?

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

big_smile my hero

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

liek omg hes liek here.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

S l u r p e e Send PM

Have had you on fb for years now. I think we used to stake hat sets and shit back on the re open. Or You were part of the rsc development in the early years 2008?? I went by Ixl P0tz ixl at the time. Ss4 Vegeto77, Hat taker, Il conman il.

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

All these kills are ks or pj. -1. Nerd

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Tyra said:

All these kills are ks or pj. -1. Nerd

thanks.

WBVYQ_gcT0KulKJe02F2Gg.png
xqtY3gSqRLqh6jx_KaoEHQ.png
fQpnWf4wQFewROhXtWcPzQ.png
-8DQhqpHT_mjuR_kmlInqQ.png
60pSxYY6RE6ArjXpmwzLDA.png
_U1CizmKSrms-C2xYqVGwA.png
92TzdZt4SkuoiulRG1ISIw.png
US7b8he2ReCv54lIekc_MA.png
j1X9PxQLR_qZfDX-6uZ4wg.png
RQbxPSDcSJyhsax8G971IA.png

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Yo, fedt at se du også er her, er lige begyndt idag, ses nok i wilder på et tidspunkt

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

imRonald said:

Yo, fedt at se du også er her, er lige begyndt idag, ses nok i wilder på et tidspunkt

Hele serveren er fyldt med danskere, og ikke nogen almen fra rsc.

Player avatar

Ranch is life Send PM

subscriber

corrupt j mod spawned you shit? there was another guy with a few million of each cert as well.

also known as :
SOSA, KNACK ,sirtheodore,runemed,gucci ,argentina
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VjIYsV0.png[/img]

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

U N C E R said:

imRonald said:

Hele serveren er fyldt med danskere, og ikke nogen almen fra rsc.

Ja det må man sige, det fedt!

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Ranch is life said:

corrupt j mod spawned you shit? there was another guy with a few million of each cert as well.

yes W I K I N G thats my lvl 103. Infact i had to put it on multiple chars since max amount on rsc is 2147m (2.1b) so i have many chars with max certs.

Axel

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

sw0o0sh Send PM

subscriber

Yo man Ronald told me to check your thread lol, quit real RSC probably in like 2006-2007 so missed a lot I guess! 2 bill spawns of everything from a jmod sounds intense as fuck man lol. Noticed you mentioned PRSC, I was admin there for a while when it began, that's about as close as we come lol. Hope RSC still treating you alright, take it easy!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

sw0o0sh said:

Yo man Ronald told me to check your thread lol, quit real RSC probably in like 2006-2007 so missed a lot I guess! 2 bill spawns of everything from a jmod sounds intense as fuck man lol. Noticed you mentioned PRSC, I was admin there for a while when it began, that's about as close as we come lol. Hope RSC still treating you alright, take it easy!

Dude I thought that might be you hahahaha

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

This thread is actually hilarious. You claim to only have a hour maximum a week today but you sat on here for 8 hours or more today (yes, I was on that long too) on your multiple spy accounts, watching fights happen and PJ'ing the winners or whoever is lowest and failing many times at that. You are honestly the most pathetic excuse for a PKer I've seen on this server ever lmao. Even Mad4Mud is more legit than you.

You literally spend all your time on RSCR trying to PJ fights so you can take pictures of fucking rune on the floor to show off on the forums, it's quite literally the funniest shit I've ever seen on this server. Keep up the good work - I'm looking forward to the videos being posted of you doing it because people are starting to sniff you out and film you failing miserably at PJing people

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Team Hollywood said:

Keep up the good work - I'm looking forward to the videos being posted of you doing it because people are starting to sniff you out and film you failing miserably at PJing people

big_smile

Coming to a cinema near you.

Soon...

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Team Hollywood said:

This thread is actually hilarious. You claim to only have a hour maximum a week today but you sat on here for 8 hours or more today (yes, I was on that long too) on your multiple spy accounts, watching fights happen and PJ'ing the winners or whoever is lowest and failing many times at that. You are honestly the most pathetic excuse for a PKer I've seen on this server ever lmao. Even Mad4Mud is more legit than you.

You literally spend all your time on RSCR trying to PJ fights so you can take pictures of fucking rune on the floor to show off on the forums, it's quite literally the funniest shit I've ever seen on this server. Keep up the good work - I'm looking forward to the videos being posted of you doing it because people are starting to sniff you out and film you failing miserably at PJing people

Meanwhile I was in the local newspaper for the christmas parade with my kids. Do you realize my accounts are shared? I did come on twice pretty late, but not before 8' O 'clock.

pkkRUn7mTPG6once5oLPqg.png

QAxvguFwQ9Sp1iLeApDruA.png

Szl42myFTvCPC2gZtk2dag.png

32ICuw07TBiMDTBTJZKiSA.png

oW3b_JPQSuWC7BR1jsdANg.png

Also don't bother saying im on tuesday, I'll be at the Iver Awards at Legoland Hotel & Conferrence Center in Billund getting an IRL award, you know if you spend 8 hours on here, you miss out on real life?  http://www.iver.dk/award/

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

ur so  full of shit its honestly hilarious, keep up the good work m8