The Legendary U N C E R joins Rscrevolution.com

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Hey everyone, most people know me as Axel.

After a mass conversation on skype of various people telling me to start playing rsc again. I logged on real rsc, saw I still had lot of stuff. But I don't miss it - not one bit!

Good old f2p pking was great fun, and some servers managed to duplicate some fun in private server f2p, such as turnip, and that turnip? and ProjectRSC. I thought now that this server comes with great recomendation, I'd give this a try. ProjectRSC/ProjectRS06 I was admin, before Ollie took the 85.000+ Players subscription money on ProjectRS06.

Some may well know me from TARC, others from private servers, but absolutely mainly from Original RSC since I am a 2001 player, Legit 123 on classic ( 99hp before rs2 - now EOC ) came out. Got combat 123 in 2010, 122 in 2008.
And yes I am the guy that has 2billion stack of every cert on classic.

Last I played was early 2013 and on real RSC. Uhmm what else is there, oh yeah I got old - but didn't we all?

EDIT: Just baught an android tablet so I can try the android version.

Some pictures and looking forward to seeing an active server with lots of people playing it.

u8wSZKk.png
Qlh69Pv.png
YUtBGhg.jpg
v4NLwmH.jpg
28w8XuH.jpg
HS67098.png

Last edited by U N C E R (4 Mar 2016 06:46)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

you should just buy up every rare and high alch them all, and end RSC once and for all lol.

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

you should just buy up every rare and high alch them all, and end RSC once and for all lol.

I did alch some rares, but after putting 450+ red party hats in and 350 other colors. And god knows how many crackers. + the already existing many hats, its no point.

I  got paypal pictures, I made 180.000+ USD in 2012-2013 from Sales, (and this is to a community of like 150 people only....)

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

How da f u had all that.. Dam man, i spend all summer fishing for red phat back in a day  =)

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Sup Axel !

Wow, that is great no words... LOL.

And welcome man glad to see another old-school RSC player smile

Enjoy your stay & let me know if anything needed..

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Wow, hardcore! Now I see why you were asking if i know you big_smile

Player avatar

Pig Send PM

subscriber

Welcome to RSCR!
With that kind of dedication I hope you enjoy your stay here; see you in-game. big_smile

CHECK OUT MY SKILLING/QUESTING SERVICES!
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 468#p44468

IGN: Ajax

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I remember you. haha When I used X  Lance  X, Ovvn and I R P K E R

on RSCA as well.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

U N C E R said:

GLeU said:

I did alch some rares, but after putting 450+ red party hats in and 350 other colors. And god knows how many crackers. + the already existing many hats, its no point.

I  got paypal pictures, I made 180.000+ USD in 2012-2013 from Sales, (and this is to a community of like 150 people only....)

i honestly believe it lol. congratz on surviving the dupe ban! can i have a red hat big_smile!

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

u n c e r, I do have a question. With all those sales, and cash flowing through ur bank account in 1 year. did you have to claim any of it for taxes? since it would technically be considered income. I know very little about it, so im curious if you know at all. not like i will ever be in your position. im just wondering for my own personal knowledge.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

hook up rares pl0z! and welcome big_smile

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

u n c e r, I do have a question. With all those sales, and cash flowing through ur bank account in 1 year. did you have to claim any of it for taxes? since it would technically be considered income. I know very little about it, so im curious if you know at all. not like i will ever be in your position. im just wondering for my own personal knowledge.

Due to the paypal im using being the paypal account for my webhosting business at the time. I had to pay taxes here in denmark. A-skat og moms is what its called in denmark.

After around 18.000DKK (google the exact usd) paypal first time let the danish "skat.dk" tax government know what was happening, so filed with my accountant as income, the whole time, whatever the paypal came in and out. I am not sure I had to, and the first 4 months or so, I sold for most but also spend most, so the last couple months when price per mil had dropped to like 0.01c per mil on certs I was basically only making money to pay tax.

If I had have used a different type of paypal and didnt have a tax number for my business in denmark, I am postive I wouldn't have to have paid any taxes. But its allright I did some tax deductions and for any business profit after own payed salary and expenses I purchased electronics.

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

Yoyo told u that.? 
happy

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

U N C E R said:

GLeU said:

Due to the paypal im using being the paypal account for my webhosting business at the time. I had to pay taxes here in denmark. A-skat og moms is what its called in denmark.

After around 18.000DKK (google the exact usd) paypal first time let the danish "skat.dk" tax government know what was happening, so filed with my accountant as income, the whole time, whatever the paypal came in and out. I am not sure I had to, and the first 4 months or so, I sold for most but also spend most, so the last couple months when price per mil had dropped to like 0.01c per mil on certs I was basically only making money to pay tax.

If I had have used a different type of paypal and didnt have a tax number for my business in denmark, I am postive I wouldn't have to have paid any taxes. But its allright I did some tax deductions and for any business profit after own payed salary and expenses I purchased electronics.

thats kind of what i figured. thanks for answering.

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

on RSCA as well.

~K!zL

Kizl I remember you from a lot of forums for a long time past, even lumbytrain? and ay bay bay? Honestly, you could have already been on old ar forums and sts forum too and feels like I remember.

Player avatar

JayJay3 Send PM

subscriber

U N C E R said:

KizL said:

on RSCA as well.

~K!zL

Kizl I remember you from a lot of forums for a long time past, even lumbytrain? and ay bay bay? Honestly, you could have already been on old ar forums and sts forum too and feels like I remember.

I think he was,  I remember a K!zl from reinet.

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Wow... That's impressive dude.

Glad to see ya join the this side! Welcome!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

700 views.... I should charge free subscription for this kind of marketing.

Player avatar

johnnyluv Send PM

subscriber

<3333 Classic =)

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

lol'd

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]