RSCRevolution (Saradomin, Guthix, Zamorak) armour teaser

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Ids said:

Also, are you considering making amulets et cetera more distinguishable? Being able to tell whether someone is wearing a power amulet/strength amulet/dragonstone amulet/ etc would be nice.

Also, is there someone with enough time and more importantly writing skills who would duplicate the current RSC wiki and update it with the updates RSCRevolution has had? Would be sick to have our own up to date wiki.

That would be nice actually, RSCR Wiki. Pluto or NoXx has quite a high level of writing skills, maybe they are up for it.

Thank you everyone, it's nice to see everyone hyped! I think taking RSC to the next level is just going to be fun and since RSC has no end-game it's quite important we develop it further, I know myself how tired of the game you get after you hit 99 in all stats, quests complete and half bad PK/Stake action.

I think we need this, I will make sure to post every idea and update we make from here and now on, because I want to make sure the community follows us and not think we are going too custom and destroy the RSC feel.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Ids Send PM

Fate said:

I think we need this, I will make sure to post every idea and update we make from here and now on, because I want to make sure the community follows us and not think we are going too custom and destroy the RSC feel.

I for one would love this. I love all content we have in 2004 RS2 and think most people would have no issue with adding stuff from here at all. You could always poll things. I would love more updates to come as long as they were there back in the real rscrevolution and it's not custom made up content.

Some suggestions from me:
- Distinguish between items more. Amulets, 2h's, kites vs squares (already in progress), staffs, and so on.
- More quests, finishing the current quest lines. Most quest lines if not all stop halfway the story as of right now. Rewards open to change to keep RSC feel of course.
- Bank tabs. Not having to have filled one tab fully before you can go to another tab. Possibility to name these tabs.
- A flag that shows where you're heading like the one you have in RS2/RS3 on your mini-map when you walk.

Possibilities for later maybe:
- More clue scroll items.
- More armor for ranged? Ranger boots? Robin Hood hat?
- Teleport tablets as clue reward or whatever?

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Ids said:

Also, are you considering making amulets et cetera more distinguishable? Being able to tell whether someone is wearing a power amulet/strength amulet/dragonstone amulet/ etc would be nice.

Also, is there someone with enough time and more importantly writing skills who would duplicate the current RSC wiki and update it with the updates RSCRevolution has had? Would be sick to have our own up to date wiki.

That would be nice actually, RSCR Wiki. Pluto or NoXx has quite a high level of writing skills, maybe they are up for it.

Thank you everyone, it's nice to see everyone hyped! I think taking RSC to the next level is just going to be fun and since RSC has no end-game it's quite important we develop it further, I know myself how tired of the game you get after you hit 99 in all stats, quests complete and half bad PK/Stake action.

maybe god rings? simple.... gives u +1 for hitting so u hit 20, with rings equip 21.... max is 36 ingame so would be now 37. You could use the current gems in game opal,jade and the other. lvl 90 crafting to make 90 magic to enchant? just a idea

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Ids said:

- Distinguish between items more. Amulets, 2h's, kites vs squares (already in progress), staffs, and so on.

A lot of these I will most likely end up doing in my free time, but Fate also has to code those items in once designed (in 16-18 angles), so it might take some time. The only one that may take more time than others, or not even happen at all, is 2-handed swords. Those are iffy, but everything else is very possible. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited by NoxX (12 Jan 2016 17:04)

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

mrnube15 Send PM

subscriber

That god armour looks sexy af <3

Player avatar

casper Send PM

subscriber

I think that is a great idea mate, you'll did a great job! Cheers! Can't wait to start doing clues I loved them rs2. Thanks, Casper

Player avatar

Ids Send PM

KayEsS said:

Ids said:

A lot of these I will most likely end up doing in my free time, but Fate also has to code those items in once designed (in 16-18 angles), so it might take some time. The only one that may take more time than others, or not even happen at all, is 2-handed swords. Those are iffy, but everything else is very possible. Thanks for the suggestion!

That's awesome to hear.

Player avatar

Pig Send PM

subscriber

Awesome work bud, nice way to start off in the new New Year!

I'll admit, at the initial thought I did not like the sound of adding god armor. But, after seeing the work and the way it's being implemented, I can't help but look forward to chasing down a set of Saradomin. :]

Keep it up!

CHECK OUT MY SKILLING/QUESTING SERVICES!
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 468#p44468

IGN: Ajax

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

Really excited to go on treasure hunts with the clues. Also, I noticed that the "easy, medium, hard" clue scrolls have a little writing, more writing, and a lot of writing on their icons, respectively. I see you Fate, you wizard!

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

Emilez Send PM

hey guys, does anyone know if the wildy will come back to RSC?? this is what im waiting for the most! old school pking

Player avatar

Flames Send PM

subscriber

Lmao apparently I deserve some credit for this according to a fellow player? Meh I aint bothered but players who contribute towards suggestions should get thanked smile Never the less, looking forward to the update.

Black Phat.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Maybe for easy clues, you could add black gold trimmed armor as rare drops, and addy gold trimmed to medium clue scrolls as rare drops. that way all levels are worth doing, not just the elite.

Player avatar

Bumis Send PM

betasubscriber

Way cool, Clue Scrolls were something I liked about RS2 and I'm glad to see an implementation of it here... Looking forward too this!

http://www.bumis.xyz/wp1/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3LIa2Lc.png[/img]
Pking Kill Log

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

GLeU said:

Maybe for easy clues, you could add black gold trimmed armor as rare drops, and addy gold trimmed to medium clue scrolls as rare drops. that way all levels are worth doing, not just the elite.

Gold Trimmed will be coming in the easier levels. Once the god armor bugs are hammered out we're starting there. Expect my work to be done in a few days, Fate's will take a bit longer.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

KayEsS said:

GLeU said:

Gold Trimmed will be coming in the easier levels. Once the god armor bugs are hammered out we're starting there. Expect my work to be done in a few days, Fate's will take a bit longer.

awesome. back when clues 1st came out on rs2 i did them all the time. sooooooooo much fun.

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

Awesome idea! If only you guys would implement my clan cape/clan system idea I made two years ago that was approved...let me know if you want me to find it for you and I will.

I be on my chicken game.

Player avatar

grampaflower Send PM

subscriber

I think having +pray on the god armor would be cool, some incentive toward having it for pking or such as a risk reward.
Also something to consider maybe... - Ranger boots and robin hood hats? someone I was talking to was thinking making one of them or both allow you to break through protect from missile, or just give range boost in general (make them rare like rs2) so they are worth a lot and would be exciting to get a pk on someone wearing them while giving advantages for pking

ALSO - GILDED armor cmon!

Last edited by grampaflower (14 Jan 2016 09:57)

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

grampaflower said:

I think having +pray on the god armor would be cool, some incentive toward having it for pking or such as a risk reward.
Also something to consider maybe... - Ranger boots and robin hood hats? someone I was talking to was thinking making one of them or both allow you to break through protect from missile, or just give range boost in general (make them rare like rs2) so they are worth a lot and would be exciting to get a pk on someone wearing them while giving advantages for pking

ALSO - GILDED armor cmon!

Some of these things are planned and Fate made a breakthrough on an addition I'm sure you will all love in the upcoming month or so. More work to be done and this thread will be updated with progress as it comes to light.

Player avatar

manowar Send PM

subscriber

Wow, very exciting.... I am sure this update will continue the huge momentum generated from the holiday events and items! Personally, I am in favor of developing RSC to its full potential without ending up with a highly modded feel.

I appreciate the hard work that goes into making new designn like this. One aesthetical sugestion I have is to try slimming down the amount of trim on each set - as awesome as the styles are, my first impression was that they are too loud. I'm stoked to start looking for clue scrolls - it's like having the best of both worlds from questing and monster farming.

Since the invitation was given to share general ideas, here is one I have been considering: a satchel or backpack. This item would be difficult to get, and perhaps untradeable. When equipped, it would add 5 inventory slots, which (minus itself) in essence would be adding only four extra slots. While giving slight advantages to pkers, it would be an added incentive for skillers especially. It is hard to judge what the ramifications of a small addition like this would be to the pking scene and the to the market economy, but if said ramifications are within acceptable bounds then I think this would be an interesting option.

Player avatar

Shot5times Send PM

subscriber

I know I saw it discussed, but I'm personally really hoping for some kind of bonuses. Possibly wearing the whole sara set giving a +10 or 15 prayer bonus or something really cool. Heck combine the armored sets with some pk wars..keep up the great work can't wait.

HexRated/young p/p da ghost/ghostface
Let me show you why they call me the ghost..