Crystal Chest

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

I have deleted the teeth half-loops from those who abused the glitched to extreme levels.

Those who I left alone (and I know who you are... ) consider yourself lucky I don't want to hunt down every single one of you. I took care of the excessive amounts and left the ones with slightly reasonable amounts alone.

I realize that I should have taken precautions a long time ago regarding this glitch. It's been known for months. But it wasn't until recently that a few of you decided to intentionally abuse it, rather than leave it alone. I didn't realize how extreme that was until today. I won't make that mistake again.

------------

In regards to the chest being removed temporarily, I have placed a banker on the 2nd floor of that house. This provides you with faster vial buying as well as faster dragon stone ammy charging. This banker will be removed once the chest has been fixed.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

I just bought 26 teeths lmfao scammed! I wondered why they were 4k each
hopefully I can use my keys soon i like the coal from the chest!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

sYn Send PM

subscriber

I am glad you removed the chest, and I do hope Fate gets around too checking it out soon. It is a bummer it came down to removing it, but I guess some people just have to try abusing the system. Anything for them geepees, eh?| haha.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

I will fix the chest as soon as possible, but currently im working on a school project which will benefit RSCR aswell smile

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

Damn. Haven't been on in a few days. Didn't even know people were up to this kind of shit.

Player avatar

akoren Send PM

subscriber

What glitch was it?

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Chest would give out 500 gems or half keys at a time if you had that particular random number.

Removed til that glitch is fixed.