Server is back online.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

The server is back up guys. The Login Server is having a crash which I haven't figured out how to fix yet. I am working on solving the crash as well as implementing a 2 days automatic restart script to our server.

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 980#p29980

As compensation for the down-time we have had lately, everyone has been given 7 days of free subscription.

my apologies and best regards,
fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Seir Send PM

subscriber

Good job Fate!

I personally believe an automatic restart script would be a great idea and would truly benefit this lovely community/server.

As a private server, we have been making a lot of headway within the past month in regards to gaining a lot of new players, people from other servers, etc.

One thing we need to work on though is definitely keeping the server up, and maybe even trying to reduce the (rare but still occurring) server lag. 

By doing this, we can surely put RSCR at the #1 spot for the most popular RSC private server, and everyone can and will prosper.

Just a though for you, I'm not sure if this is an option, but Hobbs does a lot for the community and is really a viable asset to this server. Have you ever though of giving him your contact phone number just incase the server drops so he can get into contact with you faster? Or maybe giving him the power to restart the server?

Just a thought considering he is online most of the time when the server drops.

Once again, good job and thank you for your kindness for the sub!

Player avatar

Snizzy Send PM

subscriber

Are all of our characters supposed to get 7 days free or just 1 per accounts? If so I would like mine changed to my main instead of my level 3 miner.

Thanks!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Seir said:

Good job Fate!

I personally believe an automatic restart script would be a great idea and would truly benefit this lovely community/server.

As a private server, we have been making a lot of headway within the past month in regards to gaining a lot of new players, people from other servers, etc.

One thing we need to work on though is definitely keeping the server up, and maybe even trying to reduce the (rare but still occurring) server lag. 

By doing this, we can surely put RSCR at the #1 spot for the most popular RSC private server, and everyone can and will prosper.

Just a though for you, I'm not sure if this is an option, but Hobbs does a lot for the community and is really a viable asset to this server. Have you ever though of giving him your contact phone number just incase the server drops so he can get into contact with you faster? Or maybe giving him the power to restart the server?

Just a thought considering he is online most of the time when the server drops.

Once again, good job and thank you for your kindness for the sub!

Thank you!

I have contacted MR Hobbs, I have left him my phone number actually.

There is just one Login Server crash happening over and over again. Both me and n0m have tried to fix this crash but with no good results so far.

It's the least i can do to compensate you guys! smile

Snizzy said:

Are all of our characters supposed to get 7 days free or just 1 per accounts? If so I would like mine changed to my main instead of my level 3 miner.

Thanks!

All the accounts registered before the crash happened have got 7 days of subscription (so all your accounts under your forum name).

Player avatar

Snizzy Send PM

subscriber

Hmm I am only showing M O E on my account as being subscribed. Not my other 2 characters (the ones I actually play..hah) smile

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Snizzy said:

Hmm I am only showing M O E on my account as being subscribed. Not my other 2 characters (the ones I actually play..hah) smile

When you login in-game, you can see on the welcome box that you have got 7 days+ free subscription. I never updated them to display as subscribed on the website smile

Player avatar

Snizzy Send PM

subscriber

Ahh okay gotcha. Just wasn't sure because my name still shows as white in chat.

Thanks Fate wink

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Fate said:

Snizzy said:

When you login in-game, you can see on the welcome box that you have got 7 days+ free subscription. I never updated them to display as subscribed on the website smile

Mine doesn't say this.. ?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Thanks again for the time and great idea to give hobbs the phone number, it might suck getting a call at 3 am. But we will appreciate it when its down on a fri/sat/sun night for our core time around 5-7pm etc.

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

None of my accounts has recieved any free sub days, Most of them are unsubbed.. but yea

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Automatic Script for restarting would be fantastic for this server. smile

Player avatar

baf Send PM

subscriber

Zeldar said:

Automatic Script for restarting would be fantastic for this server. smile

look whos back with a brand new rap