Experience Rates Changed!

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

We have heard your comments and have definitely heard your complaints. Obviously, if we are to stay popular enough to compete, we have to adjust our plans and approach to things.

With that said, we have changed XP rates - drastically. From now on, XP Rates will be this:

Combat (Att, Def, Str & HP):
-Non-sub: 8x
-Subscriber: 9x
-Wilderness: + 1x

These only affect Att, Def, Strength and HP. We have, due to the xp increase, made Quest XP only half of the base rates (so 4x, 4.5x subbed). This way people won't go from 1 to 60 defense by doing Dragon Slayer.

For Prayer, Magic, and Range - these xp's have also been increased.

Combat (Prayer, Magic, Range):
-Non-sub: 3x
-Subscriber: 4x
-Wilderness: + 1x

We upped these a small amount in recognition of how they affect combat levels. It made sense that if something can directly affect your CB, then it should be boosted as well.

For all other skills, they essentially remain the same. Instead of 0.5x+ for subscribers we have increased it to 1.0x.

Skilling Rates:
Non-Sub: 2x
Subscriber: 3x

Fatigue Rate:
-The fatigue rate is slowed down by 50%. Subscribers have an additional 25% slow down.

1 year anniversary:
In addition to the XP rate changes, our 1 year anniversary is fast approaching. For this event at May 8th, we will be passing out every rare again for a week. Before you start, we are not planning on spamming the server as we did with Easter. But introducing a few more rares outside of the 8 people who own 15+ of them can only be seen as a good thing.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Lugia Send PM

subscriber

Yay thanks for listening! I hope these changes will help us grow. Also, I couldn't be more excited for the May 8th extravaganza for new rares to enter into our community. The revolution is here babay!

Player avatar

david123 Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Well at 1st we was at  2.5 then u guys to increased it and said this will be the "only time" now you raised it to 9x! thanks for wasting my time im done with classic for good had fun

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

XBadXKarmaX Send PM

subscriber

Time to pull out my credit card...

Also can you update the calculators on the website to reflect the change in XP.

Thank you you revived my addiction to this game.

When nostalgia keeps you from moving forward.
*INActive LvL 99 Blacksmith*
#RIPBANK (Only took a bank wipe to bring me back to reality.)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

inb4 hoarders ragequit

GOOD JOB THO!!

Player avatar

Lugia Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

inb4 hoarders ragequit

GOOD JOB THO!!

Your wish came true! O.o

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Lugia said:

adidas said:

inb4 hoarders ragequit

GOOD JOB THO!!

Your wish came true! O.o

nah tired of liers server going turn into turnip once all them faggots come over though I was bad...

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Well done, Like I said before no one wants to be leveling for hours on an old game that gave us carpal tunnel in 1999. The make x items help  based on level and feels rewarding etc and helps.
But most of us are playing this to fight each other at certain combat lvls and this helps us get to where we want to be

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

you guy don't get it most the main pkers on turnip already have flats here they choose not to play this for a reason and changing xp rate wth sub only being 1xs more noone even going sub up anymore to support the server then hole thing collapses going just have to wipe the database after a bit like every fast xp server in the past the only server that woulda lasted was angel and luke bought them out

Player avatar

beardy Send PM

Thanks!

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

BEST

EVER

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

WOOT HERE COMES THE HOARDS!!! FATE IS GOD!

Updates the Reddit/FaceBooks with this. wink

Everyone go like and share!!

Facebook Page

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (27 Apr 2015 23:45)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

god of rsc Send PM

subscriber

Nice finally i almost quit big_smile

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

you guy don't get it most the main pkers on turnip already have flats here they choose not to play this for a reason and changing xp rate wth sub only being 1xs more noone even going sub up anymore to support the server then hole thing collapses going just have to wipe the database after a bit like every fast xp server in the past the only server that woulda lasted was angel and luke bought them out

I grinded 3 months 16hours a day to get flats at start with the lowest rates we ever had, yet the deal is, its pretty much useless for pking as noobs aren't willing to do the same, so we need to help them. Would you rather have a sick char and no1 to pk or possibly have more pkers? I know my answer.

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

Yeah I'm 1580 skill total and completely for this change. Good work fate and crew! Hobbs=Jesus

Player avatar

Schokohaserl Send PM

subscriber

Great news. smile

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

PALLO said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I grinded 3 months 16hours a day to get flats at start with the lowest rates we ever had, yet the deal is, its pretty much useless for pking as noobs aren't willing to do the same, so we need to help them. Would you rather have a sick char and no1 to pk or possibly have more pkers? I know my answer.

this

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

PALLO said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

this

you should modify your signature about xp rates lol