Custom Wildy Castle Change

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Something I am testing out. Added 3 fire giants to the inside of the lvl 13 castle in wilderness. Something fun for high levels to do without the long walk in the lvl 50 fire giant location or having to go through the waterfall.

The Gates are something I can't really change... Door's don't work any better as they are also hidden by the wall. Once you enter on the south side, you have to go out the north side (between the two tree's).

This is all just a fun idea that may or may not stick around. NPC's can be changed to anything if people like the idea of keeping this area useful. Maybe change them up occasionally to a Black Dragon or a bunch of regular Giants or whatever. It can be fluid, is the point.

Would like to get peoples feedback about this.

VaVN0Ye.png

ZpB04yE.png
RVAqwep.png

Player avatar

SSJGohan Send PM

do chaos imp or rat xD

Player avatar

Dslrocks10 Send PM

subscriber

Hmmm... decent idea. I dig it. Haven't ventured into the wild yet since ive been here. definitely a bit of motivation to do so.

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

SSJGohan said:

do chaos imp or rat xD

I liked those npcs but I think they could be made more interesting.
Say they spawn once a day at a random time. There would be a message saying they are about to spawn and approximately where.
They would have ridiculously high drop rates since they can be killed only once a day. 1/10 d med, 1/20 left half, then runes and armor. Nothing shitty.
They would activate wild twice a day and cause beef between people so ideally the action would continue after killing the npc.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Should completely remove the walls, and change them to fences, so people can range there also. only on the inside of course, not the outside. cool idea though.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

The walls are all landscape. I have no ability to change them... However, I can add a 1-square space and then add another railing...  I'll go do that in a bit.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

The walls are all landscape. I have no ability to change them... However, I can add a 1-square space and then add another railing...  I'll go do that in a bit.

Yeah i realize you cant. maybe if this idea is welcomed by must, fate/n0m could change it.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Okay here's this. You can range, it is easier to see where the escape gate is without being flustered by attacking npc's, and it has 3 fire giant spawns.

sO889sv.png

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

looks cool. +1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Oo Send PM

subscriber

this is amazing.

Player avatar

demon12 Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Yeah, they drop the same drop tables as what is listed in the Wiki.

Player avatar

Dean Send PM

betasubscriber

This is actually a really good idea, but I think bosses should spawn in there...might get pking really going

I be on my chicken game.

Player avatar

woodchop Send PM

subscriber

thanks hobbs good idea

Player avatar

david123 Send PM

subscriber

awesome

Player avatar

archimedes Send PM

subscriber