Bug fixes & Plate Pure

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello, some more bug fixes has been made and now you have the chance to make plate pures.

You can now either telegrab the map piece after killing Wormbrain like before and it requires 31 Magic. Or click on the door to talk with Wormbrain and offer him gp for the map piece.

Wormbrain will charge 1,000,000 coins for the map piece.

Bug fixes:
-Added XP for making cannonballs.
-The calculator on our website said level 15 crafting in order to make bowstrings, changed to 10 - the correct level.
-Woodcutting magic logs gave 300xp, have now changed it to the correct xp, 250.
-Gnome Emerald Amulet of protection now give 13 armour.
-You no longer need 31 magic to wear rune plate, which means the plate pures that existed can wear rune plate again.
-Added the ability to become a plate pure for 1,000,000gp, information added up top.
-Dragon Axe requirements added to eliminate Hero Quest bug abusers
-Plague City Sewers are now able to be entered during quest
-Santa Hat has been given +3 magic
-Heros quest, the rockslide couldn't be cleared even though you had a pickaxe in your inventory. Also added the right requirement level 50 mining in order to clear it.
-Witches house quest could be repeatable, fixed.
-Buy options for stackables (ie 50, X) fixed.
-Thugs and Pirates are no longer retreating in combat when low HP.
-The Varrock gate for Family Crest and Biohazard has been fixed.
-Mage Arena is now allowing you to leave on your own accord. Gates and Magic Gate should be working as intended now
-Agility shortcut to Moss Giant Island now works.
-Fletching glitch (duping shafts) fixed.
-God spells fixed you now have to cast each god spell 100 times in mage arena to be able to use it outside.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Jebby Send PM

subscriber

Beautiful work Fate! thanks for Deliberating with us all and smashing these update's out, brilliant work man!

<3

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/357kegw.jpg[/img]
- Jebby, Juzza, xox, Dragons Fury, exe - http://www.rscrevolution.com/ -
"errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum"

Player avatar

beardy Send PM

1 mil.. why so much? Seems way over the top. Should be 50k at most.

Player avatar

DT89 Send PM

subscriber

Nice updates.

But.. Now you're going to have people complaining they only got mage for Rune Plate and kicking off.  You've appeased the handful of active plate pures bit are going to have others moaning. Personally, I'm not too fussed. You can't win either way.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

beardy said:

1 mil.. why so much? Seems way over the top. Should be 50k at most.

I'd say like 200k

but other than the extreme price... It is a nice update. smile

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Extreme price was to make plates remain a somewhat rare commodity. Plus you are going to think twice about spending 1m on a character hopefully.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Mod Hobbs said:

Extreme price was to make plates remain a somewhat rare commodity. Plus you are going to think twice about spending 1m on a character hopefully.

Could we pay 2 subs too?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Could just sell the two subs in-game for gold tongue

Player avatar

Zeus Send PM

subscriber

Thought u were gonna listen to players regarding plate pures.
This just cheapens my plate pure.stupid
1mill is nothing should get rid of them.

Player avatar

Trouble Send PM

subscriber

Gj on the plate pure.  It will ultimately come down to the admins making a decision and sticking with it.  There will be a coupe of unsatisfied players dealing with WHATEVER solution was implemented.  So, they need to pick a final decision and STICK with it.  That should be FINAL.  So, make your decision admins, and leave an announcement as such.  You will make it clear to the players and erase all of the rumors.

All of the players knew that when they were making a plate pure, it was using a bug... They KNEW it was a risk, but they decided to take that risk.... And some of them have been able to PK with that advantage for OVER A HALF A YEAR! They deserve NO sympathy.  Do what we told them was going to happen since the bug was found out, and close this lophole.  Don't start catering to these rule breakers!

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

this is the best option for the whole plate pure issue. Thanks for all the hard work with the updates. Any chance wormbrain might also sell me some desert boots for 200k?

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

david123 Send PM

subscriber

1m is alot to become a plate pure.. im not interested in it anyways.
"-Gnome Emerald Amulet of protection now give 13 armour." isnt it 20 armour in real RSC?

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

david123 said:

1m is alot to become a plate pure.. im not interested in it anyways.
"-Gnome Emerald Amulet of protection now give 13 armour." isnt it 20 armour in real RSC?

no 13 is right http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/ … protection

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Psycomidget Send PM

subscriber

Don't know how people going to complain about a one time 1 mil plate pure buy.
That really is not a lot... you won't die in mean time using addy plate or chain, 1m takes not long anyhow or like people said 2 subs

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Trouble said:

Gj on the plate pure.  It will ultimately come down to the admins making a decision and sticking with it.  There will be a coupe of unsatisfied players dealing with WHATEVER solution was implemented.  So, they need to pick a final decision and STICK with it.  That should be FINAL.  So, make your decision admins, and leave an announcement as such.  You will make it clear to the players and erase all of the rumors.

All of the players knew that when they were making a plate pure, it was using a bug... They KNEW it was a risk, but they decided to take that risk.... And some of them have been able to PK with that advantage for OVER A HALF A YEAR! They deserve NO sympathy.  Do what we told them was going to happen since the bug was found out, and close this lophole.  Don't start catering to these rule breakers!

a bug that was known to the admins for more then 6 months, and only now decided to deal with. Theyre the ones who disabled it to begin. perventing further player from doing it. no rules were broken. N0m himself posted how it was done, and that it was going to be fixed soon(the ability to death trade map pieces). stop ass kissing now and fuck off back to turnip. thank you.

Last edited by GLeU (23 Mar 2015 22:27)

Player avatar

Ronza Send PM

subscriber

Lots of fixes in this update, good job!

¯ˆ˜¨'“*°º   IGN: Ronza   º°*”'¨˜ˆ¯

Player avatar

Marc Send PM

Just making sure, if we already did mage arena thing, can we use now?

Mod Marc
Also Known as Badboy666, PM me if you need any help. Inbox if it's a private matter and I'm offline.

Happy Rev'ing Guys!!

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

If you've done 100 casts, you'll be able to use it.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

ive been told that gnome ammy still gives 10def

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

ive been told that gnome ammy still gives 10def

Just tested this is true my armor went from 1 - 11   an increase of 10 total armor points

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

• «
  • 1 (current)