Death & Chaos Runes

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

The NPC that sits in the bandit camp at lvl 20 wildy  will now offer to sell you Chaos and Death runes through menu options.

Buy 10, 100, 1000 at prices 750 per death, 350 per chaos.

Prices are higher than market value for a reason. We hope that it doesn't become the default method for buying runes, just a last resort when no runes are in the market. People are still encouraged to collect and sell runes for below store prices, which will result in faster selling and everything.

Blood runes were not added -- however, Hobgoblins, Ice Giants, Moss Giants, Fire Giants, Red Black and King Dragons, Demons, Otherworldly Beings have all had the amounts and rates slightly adjusted in order to provide more runes (and adjusted rune/dragon drops too as some numbers were off).

Player avatar

Jaeger Send PM

subscriber

Lovin' the update!

Player avatar

Marc Send PM

+1, will also provide a good reason to pk at bandits now smile, somewhat an incentive to pking

Mod Marc
Also Known as Badboy666, PM me if you need any help. Inbox if it's a private matter and I'm offline.

Happy Rev'ing Guys!!

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

What will this do? - Sellers of deathrunes: "If you cbf paying 700 each, go buy in shop for 750 each!"

Why not do what people have been suggestion for months? - Rasise the numbers dropped or the chance of dropping from npcs such as greaters, lessers, red drags etc. - this wont change how much money you will make in 1 hour of farming (lets say you get 300 instead of 100) and the price goes from 750 to 250, it will only cause that deaths are easier to come by and more pking.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Awesome! big_smile

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Runes have already been raised. Thanks for reading.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

larsftw said:

What will this do? - Sellers of deathrunes: "If you cbf paying 700 each, go buy in shop for 750 each!"

Why not do what people have been suggestion for months? - Rasise the numbers dropped or the chance of dropping from npcs such as greaters, lessers, red drags etc. - this wont change how much money you will make in 1 hour of farming (lets say you get 300 instead of 100) and the price goes from 750 to 250, it will only cause that deaths are easier to come by and more pking.

Seems like nothing is ever good for some people. What you might not know is that we actually raised the drops for runes but the bitching continued, so this is the final action we are taking on this.