materials (including copyrighted names and artwork) available for review
above and at http://www.rscrevolution.com/classicapp … classic.ws, and are
reproduced without consent or license. Reproduction and modification of the
rscrevolution Game Client is only possible by circumventing the protective
systems enacted by rscrevolution Limited, thereby gaining access to, and
distributing, part of the code for the rscrevolution game. This is a clear
breach of copyright, involving copying of the code as well as the
appearance of the game in terms of overall impression, interfaces, text and
images, as evidenced in the authorized examples of the work.

The application is still available on our website though.

EDIT: WE ARE NOT BEING SHUTDOWN, ONLY THE APPLICATION WAS TAKEN OFF FROM GOOGLE PLAY

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

I will donate cash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Player avatar

sorties Send PM

I second that!!

Player avatar

straightouttacompton Send PM

subscriber

will we keep our stats and chars ?

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Yes. All that happened was the app was removed. Our servers are up and we are hosting the app on our own website still.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

straightouttacompton said:

will we keep our stats and chars ?

If you mean about that new game idea, yes you will.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

so what kind of time would it take to redo all that code and sprites.

Player avatar

Con Send PM

I'd be willing to donate and help out where needed, I've been searching for years for a game like RSC that isn't a private server.

Player avatar

valyria Send PM

This would be amazing. I will donate fosho.
You should start a kickstarter.
http://kickstarter.com

Last edited by valyria (28 Feb 2015 15:55)

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/142/2/1/signature_targaryen_by_jhonnychan-d668u2w.png[/img]

Player avatar

StevieZzZ Send PM

If there was a set plan and some good examples of what types of reworks we'd have I would consider donating.

I'm actually going to school for Game art & Design now so I would help if I could.

Player avatar

nik0pelle Send PM

subscriber

problem being that at least i want to play rscrevolution classic. not any "similiar" to rscrevolution classic. i dont mind if its more content(new quests,armour,spells) but the graphics and way game works is the thing. if you change either of those you will lose my interest at least.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I got a good amount of cash to throw down and I'll even help with art.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

GLeU said:

so what kind of time would it take to redo all that code and sprites.

RSC is not a complex game, programming wise it would take max.2 weeks if we work at least 12 hours a day. Hiring another developer is neccessary to achieve that.
Then graphics, RSC uses about 20 sets of sprites all over and over for monsters, just recoloring them. Afaik theres not many unique 3D models either. So in a month we could have playable version.

StevieZzZ said:

If there was a set plan and some good examples of what types of reworks we'd have I would consider donating.

I'm actually going to school for Game art & Design now so I would help if I could.

The artwork would be made as close to the RSC theme as possible.

nik0pelle said:

problem being that at least i want to play rscrevolution classic. not any "similiar" to rscrevolution classic. i dont mind if its more content(new quests,armour,spells) but the graphics and way game works is the thing. if you change either of those you will lose my interest at least.

It would be exactly the same as it is now, we would even use the same server, even the graphics would look nearly the same, the goal is to make it as close as possible without breaking any laws.

Player avatar

weismann Send PM

subscriber

I really like it the way it is now. i just found this server some days ago n I dont want it to change too much.
i love the graphics and its simple layout. not much u can do about weps, armour, spell or it will be 2 OP.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

weismann said:

I really like it the way it is now. i just found this server some days ago n I dont want it to change too much.
i love the graphics and its simple layout. not much u can do about weps, armour, spell or it will be 2 OP.

The gameplay and mechanics would be same, you would like it. The game would be remade RSC with just different artwork, the landscape would be nearly the same too.

EDIT: Too many seem to think that it would be too different from RSC, that is not the case, we would aim for it to be as close as possible!

Player avatar

weismann Send PM

subscriber

That sounds GREAT !!! :-D will there be any down time before the " NEW GAME " is up ?
Do all get reset ? exps / items ?

n0m said:

weismann said:

The gameplay and mechanics would be same, you would like it. The game would be remade RSC with just different artwork, the landscape would be nearly the same too.

EDIT: Too many seem to think that it would be too different from RSC, that is not the case, we would aim for it to be as close as possible!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

weismann said:

That sounds GREAT !!! :-D will there be any down time before the " NEW GAME " is up ?
Do all get reset ? exps / items ?

n0m said:

weismann said:

No, the game would use same server you play on right now, it would use the same database etc. You guys could play here until it's completed and then we would just release new game client which is 100% ours and we could advertise it anywhere.

Player avatar

low fighter Send PM

subscriber

To be honest i think it's about time someone tried to go to the next level i can't see this being a bad thing in anyways to be honest, not having to think about legal rights ect and then you could start adding and advancing spells and prayers ect

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

low fighter said:

To be honest i think it's about time someone tried to go to the next level i can't see this being a bad thing in anyways to be honest, not having to think about legal rights ect and then you could start adding and advancing spells and prayers ect

Yes exactly that, we're so limited on what we can do right now.

Player avatar

samcro orig 9 Send PM

How much money would you need to get this started? Need a goal to set towards and then everyone could give a certain amount.