New Updates.

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Hello,

We have released our new updates live and they are listed below. If you find any bugs or issues , please report them to HERE.
Anyway, hopefully you like our new updates.  Our new website is almost ready for the release, but we will make a new announcement about  that.

New Rates:
Rates are now increased for the base 4 combat stats to 3x non-subbed, 4x subbed, 3.5x non-subbed in the wilderness, and 4.5x subbed in the wilderness. All other skills will retain their original rates of 2x non-subbed and 2.5x subbed.

Wilderness Toggling:
Staff members will now be able to set the wilderness into separate states. What this means is that, after a 5 minute warning (with warning messages every 60 seconds), the wilderness can be adjusted to be completely F2P, P2P with god spells, P2P without god spells, F2P up to a certain level of wilderness, with P2P with or without god spells above that level, F2P up to a certain level, P2P with no god spells up to a certain level, and P2P with god spells up to a certain level.

RSCRevolution Combat Arena:
Teams of 2, 3, or 5 players can join together, enter a queue and fight other teams for glory and honor. Victories will accrue points for specific teams, which will be used in the future.
[youtube]5zSZxWTZiVw[/youtube]

RSCRevolution Banking System:
[youtube]ls4FFLx18dw[/youtube]

If you want to read more about our new updates, feel free to click  HERE.

Welcome to enjoy our new updates in the game. I wish you good luck on skilling, pking or staking.
See you in the game as soon as possible.

Greetings:
RSCRevolution Staff Team

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GREAT WORK GUYS I'M GUNNA START ADVERTISING smile

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Wesleey Send PM

subscriber

Amazing updates smile I'll defintely be sticking around!

[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/88d3ef408641c0117711f5d4d038a858/tumblr_mvwpnrKWWQ1rjrie8o1_400.gif[/img]

Player avatar

burdens Send PM

subscriber

Great update. Ton of action last weekend, good job.

Player avatar

Rooten7oul Send PM

subscriber

i whant f2p pk all weak and sat and sunday p2p pk

Player avatar

Lonti Send PM

subscriber