Members Challenge Task (Now Live)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Hey there, my fellow Gold and Platinum Stacked members! Are you ready for a new challenge that will put your skills to the test? Of course, you are! After all, you're the cream of the crop when it comes to our community.

So here's the deal: head on over to the membership Cave in Edgeville and speak with our challenge NPC. He's got a brand spanking new challenge for you, and it's not for the faint of heart!

This time around, you'll be tasked with taking down all the armours in a specific order, starting with the lowly bronze and working your way up to the dazzling gilded. And let me tell you, each challenge will be harder than the last! So, make sure you've got your gear, potions, and combat skills all sharpened up. Your magic and ranged is useless against these.

But don't worry, we're not just throwing you into the fire without any reward. Oh no! You'll be generously rewarded along the way for your bravery and determination. For instance, taking down the Bronze Armour will earn you a sweet 2k Herblaw XP. And if you manage to take down the Gilded Armour, you'll be rewarded with a massive 100k Slayer XP. That's not too shabby, eh?

01. Members Challenge- Bronze 1k herblaw
02. Members Challenge- Iron 2k agility
03. Members Challenge- Steel 2k thieving
04. Members Challenge- Black 2k Slayer
05. Members Challenge- Mithril 2k Runecraft
06. Members Challenge- Adamantite 2k Fletching
07. Members Challenge- Hardened Addy 2k Herblaw
08. Members Challenge- Cursed Roon 2k Agility
09. Members Challenge- Roonite 10k Thieving
10. Members Challenge- Hardened Roon 10k Slayer
11. Members Challenge- Armadyl 10k Fletching
12. Members Challenge- Guthix 10k Herblaw
13. Members Challenge- Saradomin 10k Agility
14. Members Challenge- Zamorak 10k Thieving
15. Members Challenge- Zaros 20k Slayer
16. Members Challenge- Ultimate 50k Prayer
17. Members Challenge- Ghostly 50k Agility
18. Members Challenge- Dragn 50k Runecrafting
19. Members Challenge- Gilded 100k slayer

But here's the best part: if you're lucky enough to come across a "disk of reset" during your travels, you can reset the whole challenge again and get another shot at those sweet, sweet rewards. Now, who wouldn't want to do that?

New obtainable items:

Composite crossbow - 70 ranged required - +31 power +31 aim -  Only fires dragon arrows, can be used in combat, also can wear a shield with it.
Disk of reset - Rests all complete members challenge mini quests (do not use if not complete)
Gilded Trident
You can now combine 300 dragon teeth with your whip to upgrade it to Draco Whip. The blood from the teeth changes it from black to red and adds the teeth as spikes to upgrade the weapon.

So what are you waiting for, my fellow adventurers? Grab your gear, head on over to the membership Cave in Edgeville, and speak with our challenge NPC to start your epic journey. And remember, it's not just about the rewards, it's about the thrill of the challenge! Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Coming soon:

East Wild castle all the way down to Varrock is now set to 1ip - The castle will be populated with NPCs soon.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Mod Playah Send PM

Awesome

Player avatar

the4h0rs3m4n Send PM

subscriber

Nice one smile

Nathax 2 Send PM

stats on new items pls?

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

Is Draco Whip all cosmetic or does adding the Dragon Teeth add stats as well?

Same with Gilded Trident?

Nathax 2 Send PM

drew56 said:

Is Draco Whip all cosmetic or does adding the Dragon Teeth add stats as well?

Same with Gilded Trident?

gilded trident has stats of 59~ 89~

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I just finally put a whip together. Cost me WAY more than I should have spent on teeth, but I just had to have it.

I'm going to leave the exact stats a mystery, but I will say that it has more weapon power than drag axe plus way more aim than the original whip. Pretty good stats and obviously looks pretty badass.

Edit: Also, it does not surpass the killing speed of the composite bow, especially if you're using good arrows. However, monsters with really high defense it may come close, due to the physical hit from the bow missing much more often with it's low aim.

Last edited by Synbios (17 May 2023 19:01)

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

I just finally put a whip together. Cost me WAY more than I should have spent on teeth, but I just had to have it.

I'm going to leave the exact stats a mystery, but I will say that it has more weapon power than drag axe plus way more aim than the original whip. Pretty good stats and obviously looks pretty badass.

Edit: Also, it does not surpass the killing speed of the composite bow, especially if you're using good arrows. However, monsters with really high defense it may come close, due to the physical hit from the bow missing much more often with it's low aim.

Nathax 2 said:

gilded trident has stats of 59~ 89~

God bless for the info good Sers.

Last edited by drew56 (17 May 2023 22:38)