Weekend Event - Clue Weekend - with NPC's including (completed)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Let me tell you about the thrilling events coming up this weekend! Following the excitement of our recent weekend events, we are continuing the adventure with but this time with exhilarating clues!

Our previous treasure hunt in Edgeville was an absolute success with a ground spawn of all the clues. But now, we've taken it up a notch and added some wilderness clues into the mix! Whilst these won't be avaliable as a ground spawn, they will drop from the new NPC for this weekend only.

And if you're a true treasure hunter, you may have already worked out that the names of these NPCs are clever anagrams that hint at the clues they relate to.

The newest addition to our crew of NPCs is Des Runic Welles, who will be dropping wilderness clues and all the necessary items with an equal chance of finding a clue scroll! Get ready to join us on an adventure that will have you on the edge of your seat! His friends Luchadores, Luminesced and Nucleasesy will be in the man shed too! (it's 2ip limits there) ::event till take you there!

Happy reving!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Nathax 2 Send PM

really enjoying this weekend content, thanks terror and the team, and i love the wording of the posts