Reaper Lair Weekend Event - Re-release some old favourites (completed)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Hey hey, adventurer!

Are you ready to get your game on this weekend? Well, hold onto your hat, because we've got something truly special in store for you. Brace yourself for an epic journey into the Reaper Lair, made possible by the one and only ::event command!

I'm sure you already know how popular this boss is, but let me just remind you. The arena is set to 2ip, meaning you can bring along a maximum of 2 of your mightiest characters. And just a heads up, PK mode accounts won't cut it for this adventure.

Now, if you've ever missed out on past events, don't sweat it. We've got you covered with some seriously rare drops this time around. And I mean seriously rare. Feast your eyes on this loot:

-Black Reaper hood
-Golden Scythe
-Holy symbol of resurrection
-Scream Knife
-Leprechaun Hat
-Pilgrim Hat

-Trident
-Leprechaun top
-Leprechaun Bottom
-Snowman Mask
-Skull Mask (original)
-Skeleton Top (newer one)
-Skeleton Bottom (newer one)
-Adjusted some other minor things, like noted ores instead of certs and added love potion.

But wait, there's more! We reserve the right to switch up the drops throughout the weekend based on player feedback or just because we feel like it. So keep your wits about you and stay alert!

Are you pumped yet? I know I am! So get your gear together, get psyched up, and let's rock this thing! Happy reving, my friends!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules